Chapter 4

We're both assassins??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[No one's pov]

Now with guns aimed at each other, both are breathing heavily, face and bodies lined with battle wounds. Ken is looking at Leo angrily while Leo is looking at Ken with slightly loving eyes though it contains slight anger too.

[Leo's pov]

No I can't do it, it doesn't matter if Ken lied to me, I still love him for who he is. 

[No one's pov]

Leo lowered his gun a little. "I can't do it" Leo said softly and tenderly towards Ken. "Don't! Come on! Come on!!" Ken said through gritted teeth with slight tears pooling in his eyes. Leo fully lowered his gun till it's pointed at the floor. "You want it? It's yours" Leo said to Ken tenderly while looking straight into Ken's eyes. Upon hearing that, Ken started tearing up more, his lips slightly quivering but the gun is still pointed at Leo.

[Ken's pov] 

Oh dear, I don't think I can pull this off. I think I still love him. What should I do? 

[No one's pov]

When Leo saw that Ken is starting to tear up with his lips quivering even more, Leo knew that Ken could not do the job too so Leo swiftly slapped the gun out of Ken's hand. With the gun out of the way, Ken and Leo smashed their lips together and started kissing each other in such a heated way that if anyone were to enter the room, they might even feel the heat radiating from them. That quickly escalated with Leo pushing Ken against the wall while still maintaining contact with Ken's lip. Leo quickly stripped off his dress shirt leaving him with just a plain white tee under it. Ken decided to flip Leo around while still kissing. Ken bang against another wall and pushed Leo slightly away from him before going towards Leo with lust in his eyes trying to hurriedly take off Leo's white tee and Leo gladly obliged. So now Leo is topless with his muscular body now in full glorg in front of Ken.

Leo carried Ken up and Ken putted his leg around Leo's waist. Leo carried Ken to a nearby countertop and quickly brushed anything that is on top of the counter off it before setting Ken on it. They continued their heated kiss until eventually they both collasped somewhere next to each other trying to catch their breath while laughing. Ken playfully slapped Leo's cheek lightly and Leo laughed and Ken just decided to straddle Leo and continue their kissing again except this time now Ken is eventually topless too just lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter