Chapter 2

We're both assassins??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ken's pov]

Upon reaching his office, Ken was greeted by his best friend N and Hongbin.

"Morning Ken, you look like you're glowing!" N said while patting his back. "I bet he had an awesome time with his babe in the morning" Hongbin added while laughing his head off. Why am I friends with them again? Ken thought to himself while shaking his head.

"Anything new?" Ken asked while walking to his desk and setting down his coffee. "Yep, we have a new target Boss!" Someone said.

"Bring it up on the big screen with every details you can managed to find on our target."

"Yes Boss, give us a few minutes."

A few minutes later,

"It's up Boss"

"Thank you" Ken looked up from his desk and he got the shock of his life that he nearly fell backwards from where he was standing.

 

[Leo's pov]

Meanwhile at Leo's office,

"Yo, you look good man!" Hyuk said while slapping his back. "It hurts you idiot!" Leo replied him. "Since when does it not hurt when Hyuk does that?" Ravi added, glad that he is not the victim of Hyuk's painful slap on the back. 

"You're lucky we're friends or you would have been dead" Leo quickly walk to his desk. 

"Geez fine fine. You have a new target anyway" Hyuk handed Leo the tablet that is currently displaying all the details of his latest target.

Leo dropped the tablet when he glanced over at the picture. "Woah slippery hands! Haven't had your coffee ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter