Chapter 1

We're both assassins??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[No one's pov]

5 years after our marriage,

*Beep* *Beep Beep*

Ken and Leo both cracked open their eyes when they heard their alarm beep. They both stretched their body before turning to face each other and giving each other a good morning kiss.

"Morning babe" Leo said in his husky morning voice.

"Hmmm" Ken stretched again. "Morning to you too babe" Ken leaned over to give Leo a quick peck before turning back the other side and swinging both his legs to the side of the bed. Leo just turned to watch as Ken went to their closet and and grab a fresh set of clothes for himself and for Leo as well. Ken walked into the en suite while shaking his seductively and before he could even close the door to the en suite came Leo's still husky voice but now it is laced with lust.

"Want me to shower with you? We can save water too" Leo said clearly hoping Ken would take the hint. "Sure why not babe, come get me" Ken said, his voice turning huskier. Leo immediately jumped out of bed and rushed into the en suite which he procceded to close the door afterwards. 

1 hour later,

They both emerged from the en suite, freshly showered and dressed for the day. After completing their routine, they both headed to the front door and grabbed their respective car keys. 

Ken walked towards his white Lamborghini Aventador on the right while Leo walked towards his black Lamborghini Aventador on the left. But before they left for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter