Memory

Dropped Stories RIP

“Do you remember?” The Japanese girl started.

 

“Remember when we used to hang out around that old cafe?” The Japanese girl smiled and sat on the green swaying grass and looked up at the blue sky. She looked at the shape of the clouds, always so unique and different, but also bland and the same. The Spring wind blew her hair to her left, not bothering her one bit. She felt the damp soil on her pale palms.

 

“Remember when you’d always warm my hands up during the Winter? Hard to believe it’s only been a few months since then, Jeongyeon-unnie, it feels like it’s been years.” She sighed and laid back, not minding the damp soil, even if it dirties her expensive clothing.

“Remember being at Yangjaecheon? We were doing a VLive then. You mothered me up when my nose ran,” Mina laughed. Luckily enough, the Spring sun was hidden behind the tree that Mina and Jeongyeon laid under.

Mina sighed and looked at Jeongyeon.

 

It was cold, really cold. Mina was sniffling a lot. It concerned Jeongyeon. She couldn’t have a sick girl on her hands, how else was she supposed to play with her legos if she had to watch a sick girl? Jeongyeon sighed and shook her head. It was obvious that she wouldn’t have to take care of Mina with the other members there, but Jeongyeon wanted to. Especially if it was Mina. Not for any particular reason though. Obviously not.

“This takes me back.”

 

Mina looked over at her favorite unnie and smile, reminiscing their debut days. Filled with hope and innocence. They were so nervous and awkward back then, it almost pained Mina to think about it. She regrets being so quiet back then and even now, but she’s too much of an actual dork to entertain people anyways, so she prefers being quiet and backing up the funny girls with her laughs. Her favorite entertainer within the group was no doubt Jeongyeon. Hell, Jeongyeon was her favorite entertainer even out the group. The others ridicule her humor, but they were just too pompous and proud to realize Jeongyeon’s humor. It oddly upset Mina whenever they called her a No-Jam. Jeongyeon was funny. Mina thought about the latter half of the No-Jam Bros, Chaeyoung. Now there’s the actual No-Jam of the group. Chaeyoung was funny in her own way, but… well…

“Yeah, I remember posing on those stones.” Mina pointed to the river where said stones laid with enthusiasm in her voice.

 

Jeongyeon looked at the stones and chuckled. The fans would love seeing this again.

 

She ran off somewhere, leaving Mina in her thoughts, alone.

 

 

 

[End] 

 

I think Jeongyeon was sposed to be resting in peace in this fic...................