Church Girl's Demon

Dropped Stories RIP

Well, I never expected to fall in love again, but here I am. The girl I love doesn’t even love me back, but y’know whatever. She’s a different girl than I’ve ever been with and her hold on me is just… it’s nothing I’ve ever experienced.

 

*sigh* I suppose you’re curious about it then, huh? Don’t worry, I got you.

It started on a dark evening in… Los Angeles I think? Anyways, I was eating in a nice secluded place when-

 

“AMAZING GRACE HOW SWEAT THE SOU-!” I covered with my… hand? My hands “claws” or nails - whatever the they were - sunk into this girl’s cheek. Yes, I actually did not mean to do that and she bleeding now, but uh… whoops? Not my fault she wouldn’t shut the up. If she weren’t hot, I swear I would’ve ate her.

 

“Listen here, I’m gonna need you to keep your mouth shut about this,” I came in closer, whispering in her ear, — just to add that sense of seductiveness. I truly am the devil to want to get into this girl’s pants right now. Maybe I will eat her.

 

The girl shuttered and nodded frantically, so I took my hand off of .

“Good girl.” I smiled and retracted my hand before walking back to my cause.

 

I expected the girl to run away, but no she just stuck there. What the hell did she want? Couldn’t she see that I was busy consuming another human right now?

“What? You want a finger or something? I’m busy right now — you can bother me later.” I tried to wave her off, but still she stood there. I threw my head back and looked up.

“You’re playing with me right now, aren’t you?” I mumbled to the sky before flipping it off and continuing.

“Fine stay there - I don’t care.” I said in between bites.

If you haven’t figured it out yet: I’m eating a person right now. Where else but in a dark alley? Yeah, that girl frozen against the brick wall, leaning on a trash can is a stranger, I don’t know her, but I could care less right now. After all, a gotta eat. 

 

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention that I’m a demon. Not quite THE devil, but I’m close with her. Contrary to popular belief, the devil is quite a nice ruler. Sure, she tortures the damned every now and then, but she always makes sure to end their suffering quickly as opposed to leaving them to suffer and then die. Plus, she let’s me come up on earth whenever I want! Golly, she sure is nice!

 

The girl started whispering some under her breath, but I had already decided to pay her no attention.

Then it started to sting. I looked back at her, blood dripping down my chin, glowing eyes slightly illuminating the dark, dark alleyway.

“Please stop that.”

 

With a shaky breath, the girl spoke.

“W-Why? What a-are you?” she was holding a cross in her hands and pointing it at me, so naturally I covered my eyes because that thing was brighter than the sun.

 

Dropping an arm and standing up from my previous crouching position, I sighed.

“That hurts, can you put that down?” I gestured to the cross and she obliged.

“Obviously, I’m-“

 

“The devil?!” the girl interrupted.

 

“What? No. I’m-“ I scrunched up my eyebrows.

 

“Don’t you lie to me, you beast! I know you’re the worst thing ever and that I shouldn’t ever trust you!” She made that weird gesture that people do when they pray or whatever. Hate it when they do that, always that barrier that covers them ugh. It’s totally unfair and god knows it.

 

“Beast? That was uncalled for.”

 

“It’s what you are!”

 

“Yeah, but you don’t call a fat girl fat.” I put a hand on my hip.

 

 

“…what is your purpose?!” She pointed her chin at me.

 

I pondered. How should I know? I died so long ago with nothing achieved so maybe my purpose is still out there? What is my purpose?

“Listen, bro, I’m just living life.” I chuckled and threw my hands up in surrender, hoping to lighten the situation.

 

The girl’s eye twitched.

“I know almost every verse in the bible and have learned how to exterminate evil — tell me what your purpose is!”

 

“Jesus ing Christ,” I mumbled under my breath as I crossed arms and rolled my eyes.

“I’m here on earth to es and get money, what about you?”

 

The girls face contorted in disgust.

“Of course YOU would.” she pointed at me and looked me over with disgust written all over her pretty face.

 

“Keep making faces like that and you’ll get wrinkles.” I smiled at her.

 

She went blank.

“W-whatever! That’s not important!”

 

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

“Is there something you want? Like, girl, lemme chow down will you? , man.”

I shook my head and turned around. This can’t keep me from my meal, not when I’m hungry as . Tore into that corpse so hard that the thing split into two, spraying the wall with heavy maroon. A little chunky too.

 

She gasped and started whispering again.

 

_Buzz_

 

I jumped up and shrieked in pain.

“GODDAMNIT!” I growled and shot a glare at the girl.

She jumped back, giving me the cutest shocked face she could never make without instinct.

“What’s your problem?! You better run before my patience runs out!” 

 

With tears in her eyes, she wept.

“That body had a family!” She yelled to me

“That person you’re eating had people who loved it! People who are wondering where they are right at this very moment!” Tears ran down her face. I couldn’t help but feel guilt. Not for the corpse, but for being responsible for tears running down such a pretty face.

“That was someone’s child! You broke someone’s heart! Just for a meal!” She sobbed.

“Just go back to hell, you beast!” She pointed at the ground. 

 

I frowned. Why do I feel so bad? This is the norm, right? Odd.

Nevertheless, I decided to obey the girl.

“I’ll leave on one condition,” I looked into her eyes, mine no longer glowing.

“Your name.”

 

Her eyes got big and she hesitated, being driven to give her name to me by some odd force of nature.

“K-Kim Dahyun…” Her eyes got impossibly bigger as she realized she blurted out her name so easily.

 

I smirked and summoned the flaming pits of hell under me and sunk into a passage, much like being on an elevator. Not once did I look elsewhere but her glossy eyes, neither did she to mine.

 

Odd.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

As I made my decent on the hellevator (made that name myself) I instantly felt that heat. God, I love being warm — who likes being cold anyways? Being cold reminds me of dying…

 

The damned’s screams are music to my ears. I smile and start walking in any direction.

 

What the hell am I even gonna do here? It’s so much more fun on the surface — this is bull. Immediately, I sigh before realizing that I could just go back satan. 

 

Don’t be too frightened. Like I said, she’s just misunderstood sometimes.

 

 

 

“Satan!” I smile gleefully at my buddy as I walked into her…office… lounge… It’s really classy for 

 

“Hey, you!” She perks up.

 

“I-It’s Sana…” I take it all back, satan is the worst.

 

She scoffs and swivels around in her hell desk chair over to a window that looks over the underworld. The underworld is sorta like a regular city, just as if it was on permanent night mode. The damned have jobs — being tortured for food is the popular one. If you’re lucky enough, satan will let you be an advocate of sorts. That’s what I am. Just one of her many, many advocates.

“That’s what you’re going by now? What happened to your stage name?”

 

I recoiled as I stood there like a kid in a principal’s office,

“That was centuries ago, sis.”

 

She turned to me.

“Was it now?” She scooted her way to her desk. (It was pretty cute to be honest)

“How long you’ve been up on the surface anyways?”

 

“What year is it?”

 

“I believe it’s 2014.” She put her legs up on her desk.

 

“Oh, I’d say about 10 years.” I walked to the couch situated by her shelves.

“Just got back from some city in America.”

I sat on the arm rest.

 

She shuffled some papers around and blew her bangs out of her face with a breath.

“What made you come back then?”

 

I fell back into the chair, staring up at the ceiling.

“A girl-“

 

A slam was heard.

“Sana! You can’t fall in love with another human!”

 

I groaned and folded my hands behind my head.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah — I never said that though.”

 

She huffed.

“You certainly implied it.”

 

I scoffed.

“I certainly did not!”

 

She sighed.

“You remember what happened last time you fell in love with a human, right?”

 

I scoffed again and turned my gaze back up to the ceiling, annoyed.

“I didn’t come here for a lecture, satan.”

 

She raised her eyebrows.

“Sana, we’ve been on first-name basis for a long time. Why do you still call me that?”

 

“Jeongyeon is too pretty of a name to call the leader of the underworld.”

 

She shook her head and sighed once again.

“You need to stay away from them church girls.”

 

That caught my attention. That girl, Kim Dahyun, was definitely a church girl. I sat up.

“Alright, J, let’s say I do fall in love — what happens then?”

 

Jeongyeon faired a look of concern and turned her attention to me.

“Sana,” she took her glasses off

“You’re just gonna outlive her again. If not that, she’ll get torn up right in front of you. Again.”

She shook her head and looked down, as if there was a deeper hell to look to.

“It’s happened- how many times?”

 

I pursed my lips and looked down at my feet.

“5. It happened 5 times…”

 

“And what did you do after all those times?”

 

I rolled my eyes.

“I called upon god to bring them back and battled some angels on earth and almost exposed us all… several times…”

 

She rolled over with her chair to me.

“Not only that but you were hurt.”

I could feel the pity stare. I couldn’t bear to look into her eyes right then, so my eyes stayed on my feet.

“You were more soulless than the damned, Sana.”

 

I exhaled and let the tension leave my body.

“Yeah. You’re right.” She really was. As expected of satan. It took me 30 years to get over she-who-sha’nt-be-named. I lived her life alongside her. She understood me and had no problems with me being a demon because she loved me. Via demon powers, I- never mind… Anyways, I’ll be damned if I don’t miss her wrinkly .

 

Jeongyeon smiled (sorta? It looked more like… a Pokemon’s mouth… which one though? What ever — I can’t keep up with that new Japanese stuff. I miss the older generation’s better.). Point is: she cute as when she does this.

“I know I am.” She winked and rolled back to her desk.

 

I sighed and walked over to her side.

“What are you doing anyways?”

 

“Just deciding what s to be damned.”

 

Instantly, I smiled.

“Sounds fun!” I leaned down to look and put my hand on her left shoulder.

 

“Sounds fun, but it’s really stressful.”

She sighed and put her glasses back on.

 

“Want some help?”

 

She pondered on the question for a long five seconds.

“Why not?” She shrugged.

 

I grinned.

 

 

 

For the remainder of that… night? I am so not used to hell right now. We damned a lot of chumps too.

A name popped up once in there — Kim. Kim isn’t an uncommon name, except it was fairly close to that area where I met that church girl, that place was definitely far from abundant of Koreans. Maybe it was one of her relatives? That thought kind of made me biased, so I sent rejected them and sent them to the gates of heaven. Why? I dunno. Just felt like it.

 

 

 

 

“Sana!” an enthusiastic voice takes me out of my daze while I walked the streets of hell.

 

Yes, thanks, satan, for further confirming my destination in hell.

“Momo!” I say in between my grinning teeth.

 

We hug.

 

“It’s been so long since I’ve seen you — I almost wanna stop hating you!” She smiles.

 

“Yeah! God, I hate you so so so much, Momo!” I laugh and tighten my grip on her.

 

“Ohohoho, I would kill you if you weren’t already dead ahahaha.” Her grip on me also tightens.

 

“Hahaha. Lighten up, snake.”

 

“Only if you do first, hoebag.” She says, smile on her face.

 

“I ing hate you!” I say enthusiastically as I tighten my grip even more.

 

“I hate you even more!” She struggles out.

 

“Admit your defeat, .”

 

She grunts and tries to get out of my grip for a very long time.

“Ugh fine, you win.”

 

I chuckle.

“Never mess with a serpent.”

 

She scoffs in disgust.

“ your titles. Just because Jeongyeon gave _you_ a title in her power doesn’t negate the rule that you must to respect me, your senior.”

 

“haha off, , you’re just pressed.” I deadpan.

 

“‘Pressed’? Pardon me?” She tilted her head ALMOST in a cute way.

 

Oh me, I’m too “in” right now.

 

“Forget it, Wolf.” I scoff and shake my head as I walk away.

 

She mumbles some sore loser as I strut my elsewhere. Where the do I go tho?

 

Nothing to do in this literal hell hole.

 

 

I dunno how much time passed and after ing around with Momo and Jeongyeon, I decided to make my return to Earth. Christ, I sound like an alien…

 

Right back from where I left back, the only thing that changed, was that there wasn’t a corpse. Still some blood on the wall. What is today anyways?

 

OH !

 

I almost ing started casually strolling away with out even hiding any demonic features of mine. Should conjure myself a nice fit too.

 

Pulling down my new shades, I start walking out of the alleyway and onto the streets. It’s bright as .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{A/N: this was a excerpt of smth I wanted to write up to.}

 

 

I kissed her. Her lips were so so so soft. The heat when we met was more than the flames of hell and the feeling was more of a blessing than heaven. I never went to heaven, but if this is what’s up there, I absolutely would go in a heart beat.

 

She stopped after awhile, pushing me away.

“I can’t love you, Sana.” Dahyun said, voice cracking.

 

I blinked and shook my head, eyes beginning to burn.

“Dahyun I-“

 

She looked at me, eyes red.

“Why did you have to be a demon, Minatozaki Sana?” She clenched her fists as she pushed me and ran away.

 

Despite her now obvious feelings, she won’t love me.

I dropped to my knees, stunned by the quick chain of events.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[End]

 

UGH I loved this one. It was based off a tweet I believe. Lowkey want to finish it, but I know I won't  : ((((((