Crossing paths with you

When I met you

"It's been my childhood dream to visit Japan!" Joshua chirped, playing with the teaspoon he used earlier to stir his coffee. Jeonghan, his best friend gave him a warm smile placing down a bowl of cookies fresh from the oven, the two baked it together afterall.

"Well, I never thought of staying here too," his brunette friend rubbed both of his hands in hopes of creating heat through friction. His hazel nut eyes drifted off to the direction of the large picture frame behind Joshua containing his wedding picture with his husband, "if it weren't for the family business Seungcheol inherited we would be stucked in Seoul too forever." 

Joshua chuckled a little his cat like eyes glittering with joy since it's been two years since he last saw Jeonghan, after marrying Seungcheol the two moved immediately into Japan. The main office of the winery business of Cheol's family is based so they have no choice but to move in Japan, afterall the man is taking over his family's business after both of his parents died in a car accident on their way back to Seoul. Joshua frowned at the memory on how their close friend became so depressed when that happened good thing Jeonghan  became Seungcheol's emotional support thus making their relationship more stronger than before. 

But couldn't help but feel happy for his bestfriend too, he already attained all of his goals in life and already married the man of his dreams, the only thing that they lack is a baby to complete their small family. Then the thoughts of him having a family someday too consumed his mind, he frowned again because of that.

"When are you planning to lose your ity Shua?" Jeonghan asked with a straight face, Joshua almost choked on his coffee when he heard the question.

"What the actual Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan gasped as he placed both of his palms on either sides of his face and looked at Joshua with a horrified expression, "My dear Shua is already cussing!? Who taught you that? I swear to god I'll call Jun later and give him a little scolding for teaching his precious hyung how to say wor--" 

"You're exaggerating things again Jeonghan, I am an adult already and I could say anything I want when I feel like to," Joshua cut him off, then they heard the sound of car engine pulled of in the garage making his bestfriend dance on his seat.

"My daddy's finally home!" Jeonghan exclaimed, dancing like a kid on the chair. Good thing the other house servants aren't around or they'll freak out on what the .an had just said.

"Your what?" Joshua raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing!" 

Joshua rolled his eyes, he perfectly heard the word to be honest but he just wanted Jeonghan to say it again.

"Anyways, what brings you here in Japan?" Jeonghan asked curiously changing the topic, Joshua never told him in the first place the reason why he is going to Japan and stay over their place when he informed him through overseas call. Which is very weird, Joshua doesn't make impulsive and rush decisions for non sense things. He noticed that Joshua much became paler and thinner than before too making Jeonghan study his friend's face more.

"I just want to visit my childhood dreamland and be able to visit various of places here for a whole month." Joshua answered sighing dreamily, probably daydreaming again about Naruto.

"Oh so you're closing your shop for a month." 

"Ah yeah..." 

"I'm home Jeong--- OH HEY JOSHUA! What brings you here? What a surprise though," Seungcheol almost screamed when he saw the man who helped him years ago in winning his husband's heart, it's been a long time since he last saw that face.

"It's more like a surprise visit sorry if you weren't informed of my stay here for a month." Joshua bowed and Seungcheol gave him a light pat on the back.

"Nah it's okay, remember what I told you before? I am forever indebted to you for helping me win my hannie babe's heart." Seungcheol said as he pulled Jeonghan near him and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

"Oh my god please get a room, anyways Jeonghan already helped me earlier on the guest room I'll use for a whole month and now I am off to Akihabara to buy and check out anime figures there!" Joshua said as he grabbed his jacket which is resting on the chair, besides of wanting to stroll around already, he wanted to give the two a privacy too.

"Oh enjoy Shua!" Jeonghan smiled while Cheol is waving his hand on him.

"Oh no, you enjoy with your husband." Joshua winked before completely turning his back.

----------------------

Joshua frowned, struggling in reading his worn out Japanese dictionary, " Kanji dear lord I can't read these characters, I only know a minimal." He sighed as he stared exasperatedly on the signs, till he saw a brown haired man probably a year younger to him or more, he is tall and wearing a suit probably waiting for a cab. He looks trustworthy enough so he gulped and decided to shamelessly ask the man for help, "anou sumimasen... Mou..watashi wa.....Erm..tasukete..onegai" Joshua tried his hard to construct a Japanese sentence in hopes of being able to find someone who could help him. He knows he sounded like a teenage weeabo fangirling about her anime husbandos but he doesn't have much of a choice. He doesn't even know if his grammar is right or if he even did spit out the proper words, watching anime is way easier than this. Where are the subs anyways?

When it already hit him that the thing he did was rather embarrassing he mentally slapped himself and whispered Korean cusses. He is so stupid, he should have taken a Japanese lesson before going here.

The man in front of him laughed a little which irked Joshua a bit he thought he was being rude, "Nani?! Joudan janai---" the man placed a hand on his shoulder, "don't worry I am a Korean too." 

When Joshua heared that he felt like he is the luckiest man in the world and his face lit up giving the stranger a smile inhaling the Japanese air before giving out a sigh of relief, "thank Gooooddd!!!" 

"So how may I help you?" The man flashed him with a very bright smile in return that he could feel like his smile could light up the whole land of the rising sun.

"I easily get lost and the road signs aren't helping me either because I at kanji." Joshua sighed shaking his head in dissapointment to himself.

"Oh I see, so where are you going?" the man asked.

"To Akihabara." 

"Oh it's there," the man explained the directions and even gave him a goodluck in finding the stuffs he wanna buy.

"Thank you so much, by the way my name is Hong Joshua." Joshua offered a hand extending it to the man which the brunette quickly accepted.

"My name is Lee Seokmin, but you can call me Seok."

​​​​​​--------------

Comments pls :) your thoughts will help me improve this story~