uno 01

The Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooah made her way through the busy crowd of dancing and drunk people as she tried to reach the bar without having anything spilt on, quite the challenge matter of fact, yet not impossible for the likes of her.

She finally reached her destination, jumped swiftly over the counter without making a mess, earning a look of disagreement from her co-worker. It's become a habit by now.

“You know the door is there for a reason, right ? Someday you'll break something, I assure you “, noted the silver haired boy while fixing a cocktail.

She smiled at him sheepishly and pecked his cheek before grabbing her apron and warping it around her hips, “Sorry, Namjoon oppa, it won't happen again “.

"That's what you said last time ", he added,  glancing at her like a dad would do at his daughter whilst cracking a warm smile, “Just take the orders over there” he finished, nodding towards two seated boys. 

It was Friday night and the club was packed with music blasting at full volume, as usual.

She walked toward the two boys having to cross once again the sweaty drunkards. One of them had orange hair. Not ginger, not carrot-top, but a bright freaking orange you could distinguish from miles away. On the other hand, his comrade had a jet black one, plain and yet, it suited him well. As soon as Sooah approached their table, they stopped their chit chatting.

She quickly recognized the bright haired guy as a regular. 

“Should I get you the usual Hoseok-ssi ? “, she asked, leaning on her elbows, which showed a bit of her cleavage.

Hoseok looked up at her wearing a goofy smile before nodding, “You sure know me Sooah”. She smirked  and turned to his friend, “How about you ajhussi, what will you be having ?”

The boy blushed at her words and looked down after glimpsing at his friend who gave him an encouraging nod. “Y-you”, he let out, finally meeting her eyes.

She went away and came back after a while, placing Hoseok's drink in front of him. Meanwhile, his mysterious shy friend was looking everywhere but at her. It was rather cute. She scrutinized him with a playful smile, he sure was attractive, in an adorable kind of way, with his full lips and chubby cheeks. “And what may be your name ? I guess I should at least know who I shall offer myself to”, she snickered, winking playfully at the now red mochi.

“Park Jimin”. This time not stuttering.

She smiled and poured the boy a shot of tequila, then slided the small glass before his eyes. “Well, mister Park Jimin, since your order is a bit too much to satistfy, how about a drink on the house for the moment ? “

He couldn’t help but look away, disappointed like little puppy.

She laughed softly and lifted his chin slowly, “How about you give me your best smile and I give you my number in exchange ?”

Jimin grinned from ear to ear. Unbelievable how this guy can change m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter