zero 00

The Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She lay there, on top of the king sized bed, , not more than a soft blanket covering her private parts.

The smell of lust and sweat still floating in the air.

She could hear the shower running once heavy breathing stopped.

It was dim, the only source of light being the somewhat big windows on one side of her studio.

She softly turned her head to check the alarm clock sitting on her nightstand.

10:48pm.

She let out a sigh. She had less than 15 minutes to get ready for work.

She sat up and run a hand through her hair in hopes to fix it and hide the fact that, only a moment earlier, she was having endless with the man taking a shower.

She grabbed a shirt from the floor and slid it over her body, before standing up and walking through the kitchen.

The studio she occupied had no wall barriers or divisions whatsoever: no bedroom nor living room, everything was open, the only seperate room with a door was the bathroom. It was quite small, messy and cozy, the kind of studio a single girl would own, messier than a typical girl's place, but still, it was what she would call home.

She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and gulped down the whole contents then threw it in the trash can.

At that moment the bathroom door was yanked open, revealing a buck man, she kept gawking at him as he slowly wrapped a towel around his hips, leaving his v-line uncovered. He was still dripping wet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter