four 04

The Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooah and Jungkook had gone to one of there favorite restaurant where they got to eat some really nice pork belly and drink some , even though it took the girl a whille to get her friend to stop being frustrated about what had happened earlier at the alleyway . She knew that he only was like this because he cares about her , because he was always there when she would cry herself to sleep for the arrogant heir . She was the reason why he grew a hatered for him .

But thankfully the mood was up , the friends were tipsy and happy . Sooah was rambling on and on about a movie she had watched the day before and how cool it was , while Jungkook was all ear to her not in the slightest annoyed , his elbow on the table and his cheek leaning against his hand as he played with his shot cup with the other hand .

When Sooah was more than just drunk , Jungkook decided it was time to go back and even more the light of the day was coming up . After paying the employee at the restaurant and pulling a sleepy Sooah on his back as she nonchalently warped her arms around his board shoulder . He made his way to his apartement place that was the closest to where they were .

After having a a hard time entering the code of his apartement and taking off his shoes he finally put down Sooah softly on his bed and pulled the cover over her , before he too took off his 'work clothes' and pulled on his pijamas pants and an old t-shirt , he pulled himself under the cover beside her and she soon warped her whole body around him and nuzzled her face on his chest which only made the boy's heart melt , as he took put an arm around her and one under his head before drifting off to sleep .

At the same time in our protagonist appartement our heir has been waiting for her for hours , laying on the bed and trying to contact her on her phone but always getting the voicemail , a mix of jealousy , worry and sadness had taken over his sleepless night . As the day rose and 7 am striked he was obliged to leave to his house so he could get ready for work even in his tired and exhausted state , which only made his mood the worse ever , his employees will sure have a hard time today .

Jungkook eyes fluttred open and the first thing that meet his sight was a sound asleep Sooah on his chest , he smiled softly and her hair off her face before he glassed at the clockwatch on his nightstand , 11:14 am , he tried to move out of the bed without waking her and thank to the fact taht she always sleep like a bear in hibernation it was easy . He pulled himself up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom where he took a long shower to wash the hangover away , thank goodness Jungkook was good at holding his liquor .

Sooah woke up to the sound of the shower and took her a moment to really know where she was , as she kind of out yesterday , she stretched and yawned her sleep away before slowly standing up and looking around for her phone which she found on the floor and guessed it had fallen from her pocket while she was asleep , she grabbed the small device and tried to turn it on but the empty battery sign showed up , she sighed and looked around Jungkook room for a charger and thank goodness they had the same phone .After leaving her phone to charge , she made her way to the kitchen , and looked around to what she could make as breakfast , she opted for eggs and toast as it was the easiest . This was like her second home literally , she had clothes here , another toothbrush and she knew where everything was .

Soon she heard the water turning off and guessed that he had finished his shower , she pulled the toast and eggs on plates and set them on the little kitchen counter , Jungkook apartement was rather small , it would be described more as a studio , it was cozy and messy , just like her house , but it was cleaner than her house at least .The brunette made his way out of the room fully dressed in casual clothes , his hair still wet and dripping , she sighed and walked over while grabbing a towel from the stack of clean clothes that was in the living room , as he had an american kitchen everything was open on everything , she throwed the towel on his head "will you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter