deux 02

The Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the small conversation she had with her best friend ended , Soah bid him goodbye with a soft smile before she made her way up the stairs to the VIPs area , it was a red floor corridor with doors in each side and small fancy lanterns in the space between the doors .

Each of those doors lead to a private room for VIPs to have their fun in private , most of the room had the same colored floor , flashy lights on the walls that remind you that it was still a night club , a sofa on L that took the majority of space in the room with a big table in the middle a small dance floor and a tv on the other side of the seating place , and most of the time the door was just beside the tv .

Sooah made her usual check-up , knocked on each door , asked how was there night or if they needed anything .Sometimes she would come across rude , drunk or way too customers . But the bartender /manager had got the hang of how to deal with each type .

“I will get a waiter to get you that right now , dear clients” she bowed with her usual professional smile “have a good night” , before she stepped outside the room and closed the door after her self .

She looked down the hall from each side and check the list on her phone , that had the numbers of vacant and taken rooms , before she smiled softly to herself ‘only one last to go’, she walked to the indicated room number , before knocking  on the door , and getting the okey to go inside .

“Sorry to bother you, I’m one of the responsible of this place and I was making my rounds , to see if our dear clients didn’t need anything and were having  a good night” she let out as she stepped in the room and bowed as a form of greeting .

Her head lift up to look at the customers , for a moment she froze and her heart skipped a beat as her eyes laid on one of the present persons , just for a small moments their eyes met and she felt like the world basically stopped .

There in the middle of the sofa , sat the source of her sadness and happiness , Kim Taehyung .

Sure with his fiancés arms around his , as the lucky girl from Sooah point of view , was talking to a friend . Sooah professional smile didn’t live her face and she soon regained control of her emotions , but even so her eyes would instinctively move to the boy who had stole her heart , him on the other hand was sipping quietly on his drink and acted indifferent like they didn’t know each other at all .

Soon everyone present , which was about two other girls and guys beside the famous couple , had their eyes on Sooah .

A guy with blond hair and handsome face was the first to say something after the bartender had stopped their talk “well I didn’t know that they existed such beautiful and hot managers nowadays , maybe I should open a night club too” he smirked as he eyed Sooah up and down .

Before she even got to react or answer one of the girls let out in a pout and whiny voice “Seokjin Oppa , you are so mean , we’ve been with you the whole night and you didn’t call us anything like that and you call a mere worker like that” the last words of her had venom in them that were clearly directed to the young manager , who was target of the hard glares from the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter