Yugyeom - Study Night

GOT7 One-Shots

Yugyeom and your were friends since you were kids. You had been together through every year at school and you even lived close to each other.
Your parents were also friends with his' so it wasn't unusual for you to go to his house or the other way around. When you were younger you even had several sleepovers that started to decrease as you two got older and eventually they stopped.

Now that you were in college, you were still in the same class, and you had a particulary hard report to deliver the next day and neither of you had started looking at it.
When you arrived at your first class, he was already there. "Hey [Y/N], wanna come over to my place to work on the report?"
"Godd morning, Yugyeom. Sure, souds good." You said smiling at him.
The class flew by as you two were always messing with each other. He would draw on your notebook and steal your stuff and you woud sometimes retaliate the same way, other times you just pouted and waited for him to return your things.

You had lunch together and you found yourself hoping for the rest of the classes to just fly by like the one you already had so you could spend time with Yugyeom.
Sure, you were always together in class but it wasn't the same as just being at each other's house even if it was for school stuff. And it had been a while since you were together like that.

As the years went by you had grown to feel something more than friendship about your best friend but you never said a word, afraid that he didn't feel the same way and that it might ruin your friendship. It was a bit cliche, you though but there was nothing you could do about it, it wasn't like you had the guts to tell him how you felt.

As both of you arrived at his house, his parents were just leaving.
"Hi, [Y/N]. It's been a while." His mother said to you with a smile. They were always nice to you and since you hadn't seen them for some time, you chatted a bit with them and then they left, they were going shopping.

You went to his room, as usual, and he told you to turn on the computer while he was going to get some snacks. And so you did. After entering his password that you had known for a long time, and apparently he never changed it, you went to the kitchen to help him. You both came back to the bedroom with several types of cookies and two cups of tea, one for each.

"We should probably get started" you said since you had been talking for the last half hour and nothing was done. "Sure, anything you say." He smiled as he answered you and sat straight to start working.

Time passed as you both worked on your report. Yugyeom's parents had come back from shopping and insisted you stayed for dinner. His mother called your house to let your family know. After eating, you and Yugyeom had resumed your work and the report seemed to never end.

It was already midnight and the report was still not finished. One hour more and it would probably be done but your head began to hurt because you had spent to much time working non-stop, except for the time you were having dinner. And he noticed. "What's wrong [Y/N]?" "Nothing, don't worry about it." you answered with a small smile but knowing he wouldn't let it go so easily. "I know you and something's not right. Tell me what's wrong or I'll stop working." he pouted cutely. "My head hurts a bit, that's all. It'll pass soon." You answered knowing you'd never win this fight.
"Want me to take you home?" He asked. "I can finish this alone, it's okay."
"No way, I'm not letting you have all the work alone." You answered almost imediately. 
"Then go rest. Just go lie on my bed for a bit, I'm not letting you work like that."
"I told you, I'm fine." You tried to stop him from worrying and get back to work.
He closed the notebook that was in front of you and didn't let you open it.
"I'm not kidding [Y/N], go rest!" he was more serious this time and your headache was only getting worse with this fight.
"Fine." You finally gave up. "I'll comeback in 15 minutes, take a break too."
"Alright, see you in 15." He smiled again once he convinced you to go to bed.

It wasn't like he went somewhere else. You went to his bed and he was sitting on the desk across the room facing the wall, you only saw his back. 
It didn't take long for you to fall asleep.

When you woke up and looked at the time you almost fell from the bed. It was already 2AM and Yugyeom was shutting down the computer. "What happened? Why didn't you wake me up?!" You asked loud enough for him to notice you were irritated but not loud enough to wake up his parents. "What's wrong? The report is done, I'm getting ready to go to sleep." He answered giving you a small smile.
"Maybe you should've woken me up, not finish all the work by yourself!" 
"You needed to rest and it wasn't that bad". He answered not looking at you. 
"I need to call my parents to come and pick me up!" you almost shouted this time, getting up as quickly as you could.
"Don't worry, I already called them and explained everything. You're staying the night." He said going for his closet.
"Since you woke up, here. You can put on one of my pyjamas. It'll be a bit big but it's better than sleeping in your street clothes." he tossed you a shirt and a pair of pants as he grabbed some for himself.
"I'm going to change, feel free to change here, I won't peek." He winked at you while leaving the room, dodging the pillow you immediately threw at him.

You had never changed clothes so fast before, but you were afraid Yugyeom would enter the room any second. But once he was ready, he knocked on the door, making sure you were done. When he came in, you were sitting on the bed.
"Alright, you can lie down now, I'm going to sleep in the living room. If you need anything, just call me." He said taking an extra blanket from his closet. 
"There's no way you're sleeping on the couch because of me" you told him getting up and going to him to take the blanket.
"And there's no way I'm letting you sleep on the couch either." He said tossing the blanket to a nearby chair.
"Don't be an idiot" you said trying to go for the blanket but he kept standing in your way "You already finished the report while I was sleeping and now you want to sleep in the couch because of me. That doesn't sound fair" you said puffing your cheeks.
"Then, what do you suggest? Shall we sleep together in the bed?" He asked with a smile on his face as he turned you and pushed you close to the bed.
You weren't quite sure if he was serious or just mocking you but your heart skipped a beat just thinking about it and him grabbing you wasn't helping.
You quickly pushed him away. "Hey, Yugyeom! Do you think we're 5 years old? We can't just sleep together!" you answered completely panicked and you knew that by now you should be as red as a tomato.
"Why not? It wouldn't be the first time. When we were smaller we slept in sleeping bags right next to each other. Is this so different? I can make a pillow wall between us, in case you're afraid I'll do something to you." He said trying not to laugh.
"Well, forget it. You really are five years old." You pushed him to the side to grab the blanket and tried to run for the door but once again he didn't let you. Once you had the blanket, he grabbed you from behind wrapping his arms around your waist. 
"Let go of the blanket now [Y/N], you're not going anywhere." His voice was completely blank this time and after some time weighting your options you threw the blanket on the bed, but that was it, you couldn't move anymore. Your mind was running wild at your childhood friend's actions.
"Are you scared that you'll actually like sleeping next to me?" That was partially true but there was no way you could tell him that so you went to the only way you knew to solve difficult questions with Yugyeom, you turned around to smack him but the moment you two were face to face, he kissed you.

"I may not be five anymore but I actually want to sleep next to you again, but if you're not confortable with that I can just let you sleep and we'll talk in the morning." Since you had absolutely no reaction to what had just happened, Yugyeom started to get worried you didn't feel the same and he let go of you and went to grab the blanket for him.

You were a complete mess, your heart was racing and you weren't exactly thinking staight but you didn't want him to go away so you snapped out of your trance and you wrapped your hands around him like he had done to you. 
"Where do you think you're going?" You asked as you leaned your head on his back.

"To the couch, you need to rest." He answered that but he dropped the blanket the moment he felt your touch.
"You don't need to, stay here."
He didn't move as he asked "With you?".
"With me." The moment he heard that he turned so he was facing you and embraced you. "Is that really ok with you?" You could sense the nervousness in his voice. "Yeah, but I may want that pillow wall" you said as you reached to wrap your arms around his neck to pull him into a kiss. 
"You're ruining all the fun" he mockingly pouted now back to his usual self. 
"The blanket is right here, maybe we can use it instead of the pillows" you laughed as you placed the blanket folded in the middle of the bed.

You lied down and he did the same. "What about your parents? They may not like to see us sleeping in the same room" you asked Yugyeom as you were facing the wall, back turned to him.
"I'll just have to wake up before they do and run to the couch." he said playfuly as you felt a pair of arms pull you closer. "The blanket was too tired to be serving as a wall." he said. You placed your hand on top of his "Fine, I guess we can stay like this but no funny business" you warned as you turned your head to lean for a kiss. He gladly obliged, giving you a long kiss on the lips. "I love you [Y/N]."
"I love you too, Yugyeom."
He placed a kiss on your forehead. "Now try to get some rest."
You only hummed in response as you got confortable in his arms.

The next morning, when you woke up, you were alone in bed. Was it all just a dream? You looked at your watch and it marked 9AM. Good thing you only had classes in the afternoon so you still had time to go home, take a shower and change clothes.

When you got out of the room and went to the living room no one was there, so you moved to the kitchen where you could see Yugyeom's back at the counter.

"Good morning, Yugyeom" you said still half asleep.
"Good morning, beautiful" he said with a beaming smile as he went to you and gave a kiss on the cheek.
"Is it safe to assume that last night was not a dream?" you asked shyly.
"Yes it is" he answered now kissing you on the lips. 
"And your parents?"
"Don't worry, I got up before them and they already left. Now come and have breakfast. Then I'll take you home."
You sat at the table as he signaled you to while he finished making breakfast for the both of you.
"I could get used to this" you said to yourself.
"Then get used to it. I'm not planning on letting you go." he winked at you leaving you a bit red because he heard what you said. "And I'll do everything to make my girlfriend happy." Just by hearing that your smile grew widely and you knew you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend than your best friend.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone

I'm sorry for taking so much time to update, but inspiration has been running away from me. I took forever to complete this story. I hope you like it.

Please feel free so tell me what you think about it.

I'm going to write one for Jaebum next.

Thanks for reading :)