Youngjae - The Remote is Mine

GOT7 One-Shots

Today you were going to your bestfriend's house to watch a movie with some friends.
You and Youngjae were used to going to each others' houses, so it was just a normal afternoon for you.

When you and the other guys arrived, Youngjae had already chosen a new funny movie for you to watch together, since he knew you all like comedy. You all had great laughs, sometimes because of the movie, other times because of someone's way of laughing. You really loved Youngjae's laugh, it always made you smile to see him laughing.

When the movie ended, Youngjae asked you and the guys if you wanted to stay for dinner and maybe watch another movie after. 
You were the first to say you'd stay, but the rest of the boys already had plans: some were meeting their girlfriends, two had a party to go to and the one that had given you a ride had a family dinner.

"Maybe we can schedule another day for dinner. We can do it in my place, I'll cook." You offered, knowing that the boys never refused an offer like that.
"Sure, we can do that, but you can still stay [Y/N]. I'll drive you home, don't worry" Youngjae said with his usual smile. The guys all agreed "Yeah, [Y/N] you don't have to leave just because we can't stay. Have fun you two." They said goodbye to you as they left one by one.
You were left alone with Youngjae, something that you were quite used to, since you were friends for a long time.

"Let's order something. Is pizza ok?" He asked.
"Sure, it's fine. Just pick whatever you want, you know what I like." You and your friends were always at each others' houses, so you all knew what each one preferred when it came to getting food. 
The pizza arrived really fast, so you didn't really have time to decide which movie you were going to see next. While eating you just started to talk about food, like it usually happened, with some laughs along the way when you talked about some embarassing moment at some restaurant or at one of your houses with your friends.

When you finished eating and cleaning up, you both went to the couch to see if there was something decent on tv, since neither of you had ideas for movies to watch.
You were the only girl in the group, so you were used to pretty much every movie genre they liked, but you really hated horror movies and they all knew it. They had pranked you a few times with that. And it seemed like today you were in for something like that.
Youngjae stopped at some channel that was doing a horror movies marathon. You didn't see what movie it was and didn't want to know, you just wanted him to change channels.

"Youngjae, you know I hate these movies, just change to something else."
"Why don't you change it yourself?" He asked with an innocent smile plastered on his face.
"Very funny, give me the remote, I'll change it."
"Nah, I'm not helping. If you want it, come and get it." He teased you, finding your hurry to change channels extremely funny.

This meant war! You fearlessly went for the remote he was holding and didn't rest until you got hold of it. When you finally won the remote, before you had time to change channels you were attacked by Youngjae. He started to tickle you and he knew it wouldn't take long until you dropped the remote. As you struggled to get away from his attack you almost ended lying down in the couch until you were once again defeated. 

But you weren't going to give up that easily, so you tried once again to snatch that damn thing from Youngjae's hands.
You were almost on top of him but still you couldn't reach the remote, Youngjae's arms were longer than yours and he was finding this too funny, so you decided to go for another strategy.

"You win, I give up." You said as you rested your head on your friend's shoulder, trying not to look at the tv.
"Already? Just like that?"
"You're not giving me any chance to get the remote" you pouted while grabbing his arm.
You saw Youngjae getting a bit embarassed as you realized you two were ridiculously close, but maybe that could be used to your advantage.
"Pleeeaase." You were still pouting while holding tighter onto his arm.
"You get really cute like that, you know?" he laughed.
"That's not funny!" you felt your cheeks starting to heat up and you let him go, averting his eyes as you hit his arm like you usually did when he annoyed you.
"Alright, I'll give you the remote under one condition: don't hit me."
The moment you looked up to question him about that strange request, he placed his hands on your face and kissed you softly.

You were dumbfounded for a moment, but you responded to the kiss. He got that as a sign of approval and deepened the kiss.
You broke the kiss to place your legs on each side of him, leaving you on his lap facing him.
"I wanna hit you just for thinking I'd do such a thing because of this." you laughed and as he placed his hands arround your waist, you grabbed the remote to switch off the tv. "Did you think I'd forgotten about this?" you said with a triumphant look.
"Actually yes, I know I certainly did, I found something much more interesting to think about." He said before kissing you again while pulling you closer.
This went out for some time and you were in the clouds, but you knew it had to end.

"I still need to go home, you know?"
"You're such a fun killer" he said giving you a kiss on the cheek "but you're right, let's go."

"I'm not sure I want to go just yet, though." You said as you embraced Youngjae resting your head on his shoulder. "Can we stay like this a bit longer?"
"That's fine by me, you were the one that said you needed to go." he answered as he ran his fingers through your hair.

You knew it was getting late, so after a while you decided to finally let go of him.

As you got to his car, he opened the door for you and you gave him a kiss as thank you. It was a short ride from his house to yours and tonight it was a silent one, something that had never happened with you two before, but both of you were confortable like that.
When you reached your destination, there was something you needed to ask him
"This may sound stupid, but are we together now?"
"I think I made it very clear that I'm yours, so it's up to you if you want to be mine." He answered with his usual bright smile that you loved so much.
"Well then, I guess we've both made it clear back at your house" You said before kissing him goodbye.
"See you tomorrow." 

When you went to bed, you couldn't think about anything else other than Youngjae and what had happened. You stared at your phone wondering if you should text him or if that would come out as too clingy, after all you had just left him maybe half an hour ago.

After thinking about it for a while, you couldn't resist and just sent him a text "Thanks for today, I had an amazing time." What kind of text was that?! He was now your boyfriend, maybe something a bit cuter wouldn't hurt, but it was too late. Your heart started racing as you waited for his reply.

"I don't know why you're thanking me, today you were the one that made me the happiest man in the world :) Now you should go to sleep, I don't want to see you sleepy tomorrow morning because of me" All you could do was smile as you read his reply.

"Fine, I'll go to sleep, but you gotta do the same, I don't want to feel guilty if you fall asleep in front of the guys tomorrow :)"

"Sure, I was just waiting to see if you were going to text me ;) Sleep tight [Y/N], I love you"

"Very funny, you were probably thinking if you should text me, I just beat you to it :) Good night Youngjae, I love you too"

You could now go to sleep knowing that he had been thinking the same thing as you. It was just a few texts but talking to him before going to sleep left you feeling all warm and fuzzy.

 

The next morning, you were talking to your friends and the moment they asked you how was yesterday after they left, you felt a pair of arms hugging you from behind.
You knew those hands very well and you just spun around to plant a kiss on that person's lips.
"Good morning Youngjae"
"Good morning [Y/N]" His smile was particulary bright today.

As you moved to face your friends again they were all staring at you two like idiots.

"Finally!" one of them said.
"If we knew that we just had to get you two alone, we would've locked you somewhere ages ago. You were both so obvious it hurt".
"So, who made the first move?"

You knew you had theme of conversation for the next couple of hours, probably. When did your friends get so nosy?
"Obviously it was me, do you think [Y/N] would have the guts to do something like that?" Youngjae said kissing you on the cheek. You replied with a light elbow to this stomach, as he was preparing to tell the whole story. "Maybe you don't need to tell them everything, right?"
"Such a buzz kill." "Yeah, [Y/N] we want to know."

You sighed at your friends' sudden interest as Youngjae looked at you with puppy eyes, like he was dying to relive the whole thing and tell them all about it.
"Go ahead, satisfy their curiosity." you ended up saying.
"Thanks [Y/N]" all the boys including your boyfriend said as you two were filled with questions. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone. 
I hope you liked this story. Please tell me what you think about it.
Next will probably be Jinyoung.

Thanks for reading :)