Chapter 5

Mi Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m sorry, what happened between me and mom has nothing to do with you” Tiffany is sitting beside Irene, while Taeyeon is kneeling infront of the kid. Tiffany decided to let Irene know her father for she knows this is the only way to make Irene happy.

The moment she saw Taeyeon after thirteen years is the hardest thing she has to face next to the moment she knew she’s carrying a child at age sixteen. But she tried to handle it sensibly and just focus on doing the best decision for Irene; she also knows Taeyeon has the right for Irene – for he never ranaway from his responsibility, he never knew she was pregnant in the first place.

Taeyeon felt bad when Tiffany talked to him like nothing happened, she didn’t yell at him or anything, rather asked him to talk at a park so Irene won’t wake up.

They talked about how Sinb and Irene met at the camp and how Taeyeon knew about Irene thru their picture in the magazine. Taeyeon told Tiffany how he wants to give Irene all the things she deserves and take all the responsibility; they talked about everything, but they didn’t talk about their past.

Tiffany didn’t blame Taeyeon for leaving so as Taeyeon didn’t questioned Tiffany for not letting him know about their child.

They just want the best for Irene

 

14 years ago

“Tae, I truly understand your dad, you’re twenty, but inlove with a fifteen year old girl, c’mon” Key laughs as he said it, he cannot understand why his bestfriend is madly inlove with a high school girl. He talked to Taeyeon about it for a nth time but Taeyeon isn’t listening.

“Well Jess, this is your fault for introducing Tiff to him” Key added, looking at the girl who’s lying on the couch

“Key, Tiff is a cute kid, she considers me as her bestfriend and that made my heart flutters” Jessica answered, and looked back at her book again

Jessica and Key are Taeyeon’s friends; they’re all the same age, five years older than Tiffany. Jessica is Tiffany’s sister’s friend so she knows Tiffany and became the girl’s bestfriend.

“You know guys, why don’t you try to focus on our work rather than talk about Tiffany?” Taeyeon said, a little bit pissed. He knows it’s not that ideal for him to love a very young girl but he cannot help it.

“Well, let’s not forget you two will get married after two years, so Taeyeon, stop playing with the kid’s heart” Key said, that puts the entire room into awkward silence

“Is it true? You and Jess are getting married?” Tiffany cries while looking at Taeyeon. She just saw the news about Jessica and Taeyeon getting engaged and that hurt her so bad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter