Chapter 2

Mi Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and it’s already two weeks. Irene made great articles each day and in every highlight, most of it is about how different nationalities became friends and how different teams cheer for each other in every game. Sinb is also doing well in her field and even made it to the championship.

Every day, they eat dinner together and share stories about their lives; from family, school and even their crushes. Sinb shows Irene pictures of her family and their home, also her friends and school. Irene also does the same. They just became bestfriends.

“Irene, I got you a soup already” Sinb said as Irene came. They always eat in the empty table they use since the first dinner they had together. Irene is a little late because Bora checked her articles.

“Really, thank you. What is this soup?” Irene asks as she sat

“Chicken soup” Sinb said.

“You’ve tasted it? You hate soup” Irene teased, and took her soup spoon

“See the nametag?” Sinb giggles. She really hates soup, she admit it.

“So when will be your championship game?” Irene asks as she eats a spoonful of soup. “This is nice” She took another spoonful

“Maybe on Wednesday” Sinb said while cutting her steak before saying “Oh. Time is running so fast. I love being here”

“Yeah. Me too.” Irene sighs

“Promise me we’ll still be friends. I will call you, and visit you. Promise” Sinb said and Irene nods. “I’ll wait”

They’re finishing their dinner, when Sinb notices that Irene is having a hard time to breathe

“Irene, are you okay?” Sinb asks

“I can’t breathe” Irene said in teary eyes. “Sinb help me” Sinb started to panicked. Seulgi suddenly came running

“Irene, have you eaten the soup? They accidentally put the wrong name tag. It has prawns”

“Oh my God! I’m sorry Irene” Sinb said in tears and before they can help Irene to stand, she passed out “Help!”

 

 

 

7:00A.M. BUSAN MEDICAL HOSPITAL

 

“Irene I’m sorry, I am really sorry” Sinb said in tears. She insisted to her coach to visit Irene who was rushed to the hospital and stayed there for the night. She couldn’t sleep and she is so guilty for what happened.

“It wasn’t your fault, silly” Irene smiles. Her face and skin are swollen. Still lying on the bed, so weak

“Still, I should’ve check again” Sinb said in tears. “I am really sorry”

“It’s okay. Don’t worry too much, I am fine now” Irene assures Sinb.

Suddenly the door opened and a woman came in running

“Baby”

“Are you okay?! Can you breathe? What baby?” It’s Tiffany who’s in panicked. She was so scared when she knew what happened to Irene. Irene was just five when it first happened and it never happened again as Tiffany is extra careful about her daughter things; she almost died the last time it happened.

“”Mom, I’m fine” Irene smiles at her mother who’s now leaning on her “I love you Mommy. I missed you” Irene smiles, and just by that her mother smiles and kisses her on the lips.

“Anyway Mom. Meet my new friend” Irene looks at Sinb and the girl stands and bowed

“Hi Ma’am, I’m Sinb”

Tiffany smiles “Hello Sweetheart. My name is Tiffany, but it would be nice if you call me Aunt rather than Ma’am” She gave the kid her eyesmile and Sinb feels so happy.

 

 

“Mom, I’m fine, I promise” Irene said as she walks her mother outside the campus. She was discharged the after two days. Tiffany insisted to stay with her but Irene play mad.

“I’ll leave but promise Mommy, you’ll be more careful okay? You know I love you” Tiffany said. Sinb just look at the two. She cannot help not to feel jealous seeing how Tiffany loves Irene

“I know. I love you too Mommy” Irene smiles, looking up to her mother while hugging her waist.

“Oh, wait. Let’s take a picture with Sinb, My first American friend” Irene giggles. Tiffany shakes her head smiling with her daughter’s silliness. Irene took her camera

“Aunt Bora, pleaaasee?? We got a picture together with Sinb so I want with Mommy as well…” Irene sweetly asks her Aunt, giving her camera to the woman. Bora smiles so wide

“Okay… Your wish is my command love” Bora said

“Come sweetheart” Tiffany said holding Sinb’s hand and with her between the two kids, they smiles facing the camera.

 

“Bye Aunt Tiff. See you again --- soon” Sinb said and Tiffany smiles at the kid her head

“You take care okay?” Tiffany said and smiles sincerely.

 

 

“Hi Daddy!!” Sinb shouted on the next line as she answers her dad’s call. They always exchange messages since the sport’s fest started but this is the first time her father called while she’s with Irene.

“Oh? What happened sweetheart? Why are you so happy?” Taeyeon smiles. He’s driving to Jessica’s office to pick her up for the lunch he’s arranged for the two of them.

“I’m so happy you called Dad. I’m with Irene right now”

“Oh, the kid who we bumped to, and now your bestfriend?” Taeyeon smiles.  It made him happy that Sinb is making friends: It’s not usual f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter