Chapter 4

Mi Amore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeyeon relax, were not even sure it that kid is yours” Taeyeon’s friend, Key said, trying to calm him on the line. As soon as Taeyeon knew that Sinb’s friend, Irene is Tiffany’s daughter, he cannot wait any longer to meet Tiffany and talk to her about Irene.

“That’s why I am going there to find out myself. I can feel it Key, that kid is mine” Taeyeon said in frustration. If he can just see Tiffany and ask her right that moment, he would.

“Tae, can you tell me, why are you so excited to know the truth?” Key asks in anger. He knows what Taeyeon and Tiffany shared in the past but he thinks he has family now and it isn’t fair for him to be acting like this; but Taeyeon thinks Key is being absurd with his question.

“What? Are you crazy? Key, I might have a kid out there, struggling for her daily meals while I can have everything I want” Taeyeon yells over the line that made Key realized how rude he is a while ago, but he still wants to clear things to his friend.

“Yes. You might have a kid, but I wish whatever you’ll discover, you put it in mind that you have family already” Key said and hung up the phone.

 

Taeyeon booked a ticket as soon as his father fetched Sinb. Sinb will stay with his parents’ farm for two weeks so he will have time to clear things. He informed Jessica he will be leaving to meet some clients in Japan to avoid a fight again

As soon as Taeyeon arrived in Korea, he went straight to his hotel and called his friend whom he never talked for years already. His friend Heechul who was there to see everything he and Tiffany has in the past

“Hello?”

“Heechul this is Taeyeon, can we meet?”

 

Heechul enters in the hotel and walks straight to the restaurant. He is so nervous for he knows why Taeyeon suddenly showed up. He thinks he should just leave it and ignore Taeyeon's call but he feels that it is the time for Taeyeon to stand for his responsibilities and give Irene all the things she deserves like Taeyeon's other kid

“Hyung” Taeyeon called. Heechul stopped as he sees Taeyeon, he took a deep breath first before walking to Taeyeon’s table.

“Have a seat” Taeyeon said and Heechul did.

“Want to order any--” Taeyeon tried not to make Heechul uncomfortable but Heechul doesn’t want to prolong this meeting.

“Tell me? Why you suddenly showed up after thirteen years?” Heechul asks with straight face. Taeyeon can sense how mad Heechul is to him but he wants to know the truth.

“Where’s Tiffany?”

 

 

DULCE Y MI AMOR

 

“Tiff, I’ll go first” Sunny, Tiffany’s colleague said before leaving the restaurant.

Taeyeon is with Heechul, outside, looking at Tiffany from afar, with Irene lying on the counter, sleeping already. Tiffany is wearing their uniform with a pink apron; she's taking the mops and setting up the tables for the next day.

“There’s the girl you left before.” Heechul said. Taeyeon is just standing there looking at Tiffany. He cannot understand his feelings as he saw Tiffany. The girl he loved and cared for years ago is now working so hard, she got older and he can see how tired she is.

Tiffany went inside for a while and when she came out, she’s changed into shirt and leggings on already, with her bag on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter