Chapter 7

Crooked:Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day they're manager took them from the hospital. He dropped Jiyong and Youngbae at home and took the others to the company.

"I'm going to take a shower", said Jiyong.

"Ok. I'm going to make some breakfast that you will need to eat. All of it."

"I know Bae."

"Don't forget to take the pills that boost your need for food."

Jiyong nodded and walked to the bathroom smiling. Youngbae was in his full mother-hen again.

Seunghyun told him yesterday that he talked with YG and after he found out about Jiyong he told him that he will stay at home until he regained a healthy weight and one of the members will stay with him everyday. Now being the first day, Youngbae is the one who is staying with him.

After he finished showering, he dressed and walked to the kitchen.

The smell of food was making him hungry and nausea in the same time.

"I see that you finished. The breakfast will take a little to be ready. In the meantime take the pill and put some plates on the table."

"Yes mother.", he said mockingly.

Youngbae shaked his head and muttered something that sounded like "ungrateful spoiled brat".

Jiyong smiled as he heard Youngbae and took a pill with a glass of water. After that he put two plates and glasses on the table together with forks and napkins. Then he sit at the table and watched on the phone until the breakfast was finished.

10 minutes later Youngbae put in the plates two eggs with bacon, cheese and toast, and in glasses he put milk.

Jiyong widened his eyes at the amount of food. When he agreed that he will eat everything he expected to be a little food. Not so much. He doesn't even think he can stomache so much food.

"You don't expect me to eat everything. Right?" Jiyong asked looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter