Chapter 8

Crooked:Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyong waked up the next day he realized two things :first is that the only meal he eated yesterday was breakfast, that he threw up and the second that he isn't in his room. But Seunghyun and Youngbae room again.

After he get up from the bed and showered, he walked in the living room and found out that it's wasn't smelling at food.

Did they leave him alone?

Not that is upset at all. But he thought that they will stay with him everyday.

Well is not a little kid. He can't stay alone and take care of himself. He blinked fast trying to suppress the tears that he was feeling at his eyes edge.

"Ji-hyung are you awake?"Seungri asked. His voice taking him by surprise and made him flinch." Are you alright? "

" Yes. I wake up half an hour ago. And I'm ok. You just take me by surprise because I was lost in thoughts. "

" It's sound just like you. Come on. The breakfast is ready and you need to take the pill. Youngbae-hyung told us what happened yesterday and we decided to start from the beginning today. That's why we didn't wake you up for lunch and dinner. "

" I understand that. But one thing I don't understand. Why I was in Seunghyun-hyung and Youngbae - hyung room? "

" Well Youngbae-hyung was worried for you after you throw up so he decided to sleep in they're room. And if that was a problem he will be closer to you."

"Typically Bae. Always in his mother-hen mod."

Seungri laughed and said:"You right. Now let's go and eat."

When they entered in the kitchen and they sat at the table Jiyong saw in plates cream cheese with cream.

"My mother alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter