Chapter 9

Crooked:Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungri and Jiyong returned home the others were there.

"What are you doing here hyungs?" Seungri asked. "You should return in the evening."

"We were worried for Jiyong and we decided to return earlie", Taeyang said.

"How are you feeling Jiyong?" Seunghyun asked his little brother worried.

"I'm fine hyung. I just had an allergic reaction to the pills. Nothing to worry about. I will be itchy for a few days but the doctor prescribed me a cream. But I need to stop taking the pills."

"Oh. But they give you others. Right?" Daesung asked.

"No", Seungri said. The doctor said that he needs to eat freely without pills help. "

The other looked worried at Jiyong hearing this. But Jiyong smiled at them.

" Don't worry guys. I'm going to be ok. I can eat without the pills."

He can't eat without them.

It's was lunch and Jiyong founded out that he can eat more than a few bits of food. After he eat a little, his stomach it was feeling full.

"Come on Jiyongie", said Seunghyun. "Just a little more than you can stop eating."

Jiyong looked at the plate and took the fork. After 3 more bites he couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't eat anymore", he said pushing the plate.

"It's ok hyung", Daesung said. "You eat enough for now. Youngbae-hyung can reheat your food for dinner. Right?"

"Yes", Taeyang said. "You are ok with this Ji?"

"Yes. Thank you."

One weak later Jiyong weight was 50. It's wasn't so good. But it's was definitely better than 45 kilos. 

"Ji good news", said Seunghyun at the table. They were eating the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter