Chapter 6:Malnutrition

Crooked:Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's what?" all of them shouted at the doctor. But calmed down immediately. Screaming in the hospital will be no help.

"He's suffering from malnutrition", the doctor said again.

"Are you sure?" Youngbae asked still shocked of the news.

He knew that Jiyong must be sick to collapse for 3 times but he suspected a flu or exhaustion. But not malnutrition.

"Yes. We managed to measure his weight and we found out that it's 45 kg. He also told us about his fainting scene. He told us that the first one was at the studio in his last day of filming. Then he had at home and outside. So I believe that the one at the studio was a major one that triggered the others."

" And now what? "Seunghyun asked." How can we help him.? "

" Here I can do nothing. I give him an IV that with some nutrition but it will be no much help. I will keep him overnight,then you can take him home. I will give you a prescription of some pills that will boost the need of food and also the food he needs to eat and how much he needs from every food. "

" Thank you doctor. We appreciate. ", Daesung said." "Can we see Ji?"

"Yes. It's should be awake. If is not don't wake him up. He needs to rest. Is in room 204."

They thanked the doctor and walked or running more likely to Jiyong room.

When they entered in the room they saw Jiyong on the bed asleep. They sit on the chair beside his bed waiting for him to wake up.

30 minutes later Seunghyun exit the room to talk with YG, telling him about Jiyong situation.

The others were on the phone when they heard a groan. When they lift they're head they saw Jiyong awake. Youngbae walked beside him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter