Chapter 3

Crooked:Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The other four occupants immediately jumped and screamed they're lider name as they saw him collapsing.

Taeyang and Seunghyun kneeled beside they're little brother and Seungri with Daesung remain behind them frozen to the spot. Seunghyun tried to shake him awake. But nothing happened. Taeyang brushed his hand through Jiyong hair and fell his forehead.

"Hey doesn't have a fever", he said looking at the oldest. "So is not sick."

"Do you want me to call an ambulance?" Daesung answered.

"At this point I don't know", Seunghyun said. "I think". But he didn't finish because Taeyang interrupted him. "Wait", he said pointing at Jiyong.

The others looked to see Ji moving giving sign that he's about to wake up. Daesung and Seungri kneeled beside him too waiting for the inevitable.

Slowly Jiyong opened his eyes and looking around he saw four pairs of concerned eyes that belongs to his brothers looking at him.

"What happened?" he asked trying and failing to rise in sitting position.

"You don't remember?", Seungri asked as Bae helped Jiyong in sitting position, promoting him against the oldest as he started to sway.

"Not really. Everything is foggy"

"You passed out."

"Oh. So that's why we are on the floor".

"You hited the ground pretty hard. Did you hit your head?" the oldest asked.

"No. I don't think so anyway".

Taeyang brushed his through Jiyong hair to feel his head. When h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter