Chapter 4:Pain

Crooked:Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyong opened his eyes he saw that outside is dark. When he sit in sitting position to look at his phone to see what time was, a sharp pain erupted at the base of his head. He griped his head whimpering. He knows that he doesn't need to worry about waking someone because he's the only one who doesn't share a room.

When he feel that the pain has gone a little he look at his phone to see that it was 4 o'clock. He get up from the bed slowly and started walking to the kitchen in the search of painkillers.

When he arrived in the living room a new wave a dizziness hit him together with another sharp pain in the head. He immediately knew what will happen when he collapsed. A few seconds later the darkness has engulfed completely.

At 7:30 o'clock Youngbae was waken up to make breakfast. He knew that he could have slept more now that they have the weekend off. But old habits die hard.

When he entered in the living room he was shocked to see Jiyong on the floor.

"Ji!" he said as he rushed to him. Kneeling beside him he began to shake him. "Come on Ji. Open your eyes." He put a hand to his forehead but he didn't find any sign of fever. He began to tap his face trying to wake him up.

"What's happening here?" Bae turned to see Seungri in the living room. He knew that the maknae is a light sleeper and any sounds can wake him up. "What's wrong with Ji-hyung?" he asked kneeling beside them as he saw the unconscious leader.

"I don't know. I wake up to make breakfast,and when I entered in the living room I saw Ji on the floor. He doesn't have a fever so is not sick."

"You don't need to have a fever to be sick."

"Right. Help me lift him so I can put him on the sofa."

Seungri helped Bae to put Jiyong on the sofa then he walked to the kitchen and when he returned he has having a glass of water.

"What are you doing?" Seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter