Chapter 2:Unconscious

Crooked:Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On his way to Bigbang apartament Jiyong developed another headache. It's seems that they come when they want to and leave for a short time. Finally he arrived home and when he entered he was greeted by the presence of his two hyungs and two dongsaeng.

"Hey guys", he said. "You are home early Ji. Are you ok?" Taeyang asked. "Yeah. I just finished quickly". "You finished the video?" Seungri asked. "Yeah. Now if you excuse me, I'm kind of tired and I want to rest until dinner".

With that Jiyong left the living room, going in his room. Not caring about changing his clothes he jumped in his bed and falled asleep instantly. 

In the living room the other occupants looked at the door Jiyong entered. 

"I wonder what's wrong with him? "asked Daesung. 

" Is just tired ", T.O.P said. Nothing is wrong with him." 

Then they dropped the subject. Seungri, Daesung and T.O.P remain in the living room watching TV and Taeyang left to the kitchen to make dinner. 

Jiyong was put from his beautiful slumber by a hand that was shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Seunghyun in front of him. 

"Come on. The dinner is ready. You can go back to sleep after you finished." 

Jiyong groaned and closed his eyes again only for his shoulder to be shaked again. Finally he give up and got up from the bed and walked in the kitchen with his hyung where he sit beside Bae and Seungri. 

When the other began to eat Jiyong only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter