Chapter 1:The beginning.

Crooked:Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he regained his conscience, he saw  that he wasn't on the ground anymore. He stayed like that a little the he opened his eyes to see that he was on a couch in the studio.

He groaned as he sit up. He passed out again. In the first day of his filming he got a headache. So is no surprised when he passed out today. He knew that he isn't eating like he is supposed to do. But the stress of his solo album and the soon to be coming Bigbang concert is stressing to much. Sometimes is hard to be leader.

"Jiyong - shi", a voice that he recognized as the director of the filming said. The director approach Jiyong. "Are you ok? You scared us when you collapsed like that."

"I'm ok. Just tired. Let's say that trying to make a video in four days instead a week is exhausting."

"You shouldn't have pushed you so hard. You know that you still have the time."

"I know. But I wanted to finish fast. With the incoming concert and all I have a lot to work."

"I understand. We'll you can go home. We finished here"

Jiyong get up from the couch and before to leave he looked at the filming director and asked. "The part where I passed out. Was filmed?". "Yes", the director said. "Good. Keep it. Is a good final."

And with that Jiyong leaves the studio going back to Bigbang apartment,not knowing that what happened earlier was just the beginning.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter