-9-

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they had gone to school on Monday they had left Yoongi alone on the apartment.

"Yoongi, don't do anything stupid, okay? I'll be back around 7 PM since I have a shift today, Taehyung would be back earlier than me though," Jimin then turned around to look at Taehyung sternly, "There better be no funny business when I come back, understood?"

Taehyung did a mini-salute as if a soldier and nodded, "Aye sir!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung before taking one look at Yoongi, who was slowly melting into the couch.

"Yoongi, you heard that?!" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.

Yoongi nodded before waving him off, "Go run along now, I won't die or anything, don't be so worried."

Jimin puffed his cheeks before turning around and following Taehyung outside, who had already started walking.

They usually do this, they would walk to school together, they live pretty close to school which was a major plus so they don't have to spend too much on transportation to school.

"Do you think nothing would happen if we left him there?" Taehyung suddenly asked out of the blue.

I looked at him in surprise before nodding, "Yeah, I trust him... I think?"

"Mhm..." Taehyung trailed off before suddenly looking mischevious, "Hey Jimin, what's it like trying not to jump at your ideal man? Isn't it hard?"

Jimin squawked indignantly at Taehyung before smacking him from behind as Taehyung only chuckled and skipped away.

Jimin sighed, his best friend could be useless at times but he can be serious when needed.

It's what makes Taehyung so amusing.

So full of surprises. 

 

~(❁YM❁)~ 

 

When Jimin had arrived back home he wasn't expecting any kind of surprises, as what he had hoped.

It started off normal when he stepped inside the apartment after a tiring day at school and after he had finished with his shift at Heart Cafe.

When he had entered the apartment he had called out Taehyung's name to signal he has arrived from work, he was surprised to not heart Taehyung's usual boisterous loud voice when he arrives home late.

"Taetae?" Jimin called out once again as he took off his shoes and placed it on the shoe rack, "Yoongi?" He called out after he placed his shoes neatly.

He padded towards the kitchen and carefully placed the take-out he had bought for them to eat since Taehyung can't cook for and he still hasn't gone out on a grocery shopping, so the fridge is pretty empty.

Jimin took out his phone and was ready to dial Taehyung's number to call him when Taehyung's head stuck out from his room and looked at Jimin with wild eyes.

Jimin's face turned to concern at Taehyung's state, rushing towards him but was abruptly stopped.

"Are you oka-" He was about to ask when Taehyung cut him off.

"S-Stay there!" Taehyung said in a hurried and high-pitched voice with a nervous smile.

Jimin stopped in confusion, "Why? Taehyung what's wrong?"

"Just... stay there!" Taehyung replied back as his eyes moved to look inside his room and look back at Jimin quickly.

Jimin suddenly had a horrible feeling and he changed his voice into one of a parent that's ready to scold his/her child.

"Taehyung... where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked in a steady and slow voice with one raised eyebrow with his hands on his hips.

"U-Uh... Yoongi- Yes!" Taehyung said as he looked over his shoulders once again and he was jerking his head as if signaling someone to come over, and a second later Yoongi's head popped out too with a shaky smile.

"Hi Jimin!" He said in a too squeaky and... nice voice.

Jimin gave them a skeptical look with a grimace, why can't he have one normal day?!

Jimin said through gritted teeth, mentally preparing himself for their antics for today, "So... what are you two hiding?"

They looked at each other, sharing an anxious look.

"N-Nothing!" Taehyung replied,

"Yeah! We're hiding n-nothing!" Yoongi was quick to agree with Taehyung with a nod.

"Mhm..." Jimin said slowly, "Then... can I enter your room? Taehyung?"

Taehyung felt his blood drain from his face, he didn't want to tell Jimin what they were hiding, Jimin will have another mini-breakdown when he ever finds out.

Taehyung shook his head, "No."

"Taehyung," Jimin said sternly as he took a step towards them, their eyes widen at that.

"Let," Jimin took another step.

"Me," Another.

"In," and with that Jimin dashes towards them, his feet quickly padding as they look at him in surprised and Jimin took it as his chance to try and barge in.

It had caught them off-guard as they watched Jimin barge into Taehyung's room, Taehyung stumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter