-11-

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hello! Hehe, pls tell me if it doesn't work, or something is wrong! Have fun :))

 

(the actual chapter if u don't want to be bothered by the qr code uwu)

 

It had been a few days now since Seokjin, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Holly went back to the show without Yoongi. It's almost time for Yoongi to leave too, the thought hurt Jimin, but he knew this could only go on for so long.

 

He rolled to his back, he was tired. He just got back from school, he had dance practice and had a shift at Heart's Cafe, so yeah, he's been busy.

 

He also has been taking Yoongi to all kinds of places for the past few days with every free time he could get. He took him to his favorite restaurant, to the park, to the Namsan tower, everywhere. He also got Yoongi to meet Taehyung's older brother for a brief moment. He wanted Yoongi to experience HIS world before going back.

 

He was busy with his thoughts when he heard the door to his room creak, he looked up and saw Yoongi peeking his head.

 

"Can I come in?" Yoongi asked.

 

Jimin raised one of his eyebrows, "You never ask permission you know."

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes at that, "Let me be nice for once," he said as he entered the room, and flopped on Jimin's bed, "I was asking because you looked like you had a lot of things going around your mind, just didn't want to disturb you I guess." he said with a shrug.

 

"Hm, I guess so," Jimin said thoughtlessly.

 

"So... what's going through your mind?" Yoongi inquired, shifting to look over at Jimin's body that seemed to sink deeper into the bed every second.

 

Jimin grunted at the question, not really wanting to expose his thoughts, but he thought... when will he ever get to be open with Yoongi again? Assuming he really is leaving in 2 days.

 

Jimin sighed deeply before answering, "I guess... I'm just thinking about you leaving, you know? I mean it's 2 days from now, and... I don't know I'm just sad about it. I'll really miss you, you know? You don't have to interpret it in a romantic way if you want, I'll just really miss you." Jimin said rolling to his side to look at Yoongi who looked like he was a deer caught in headlights.

 

Yoongi looked like he was turning red ever so slowly, Jimin looked at him concerned.

 

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

 

Yoongi spluttered, "O-oh yeah, definitely," he said before continuing, trying to regain his composure, "It's just that... does that mean I can also interpret it in a romantic way?"

 

Jimin stared at him for a few seconds. His mind whirring trying to remember what he just said, Yoongi only stared back at him with... amusement? Hope? Jimin doesn't know, but he really hopes it's the latter.

 

*click*

 

Jimin's eyes widened, then he groaned in embarrassment, he rolled over to the other side, grabbing the pillow he was just laying on to cover his reddening face.

 

, he can't believe he just said.

 

You don't have to interpret it in a romantic way, , you're a Park Jimin.

 

He thought, mocking himself, as he hears Yoongi laughing.

 

"Yooongiiiiiii, stooppppppp, it's embarrassing!!!" Jimin said in a whiny voice, thinking that if he pushed his face harder into the pillow he'll suddenly be in.

 

"Jimin come out, I won't bite you. Don't worry about it... I may perhaps feel the same way about you too." he said, starting confidently before his voice quieted down from the sudden confession.

 

Jimin jolted out from his pillow by Yoongi's words, his face still extremely red but eyes filled with hope.

 

"R-really??" Jimin asked, a little bit breathless, a little bit hopeful.

 

Yoongi made an 'o' with his lips at Jimin's flustered face, and at his own dilemma. He gave Jimin a small smile before shyly nodding back.

 

Jimin's face suddenly brightens, like a beaming sun, his smile widening, and then he tackled Yoongi down to the bed and gave him a tight hug. Yoongi wheezed at the sudden weight on him, it took him a few seconds to regain himself whilst Jimin continued to tighten his arms around him.

 

As much as Yoongi liked to get a hug from Jimin, he was dying from the tightness of his grip, "Jimin, please, you're going to suffocate me."

 

Jimin released his grasp at that but still having his arms wrapped around Yoongi, not as tightly as before though. He was still smiling, Yoongi thought he was adorable, so he went to pinch his cheeks.

 

"You're adorable, you know?"

 

Jimin giggled at that, "I know."

 

They sighed and leaned closer to each other. Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's chest, listening to his breathing.

 

It felt nice like this, wrapped in each other's arms, but they knew. Their time was running out, running out sooner than they wanted it to.

 

Jimin wanted to sob, his fist curled up in Yoongi's shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter