-8-

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Jimin and Yoongi had sat comfortably at the back with Taehyung sitting at the front it hadn't really occurred to Jimin that... Yoongi, well, has motion sickness.

Jimin hadn't noticed it until he heard Yoongi moan out in pain, Jimin turned around only to see Yoongi turning a sickly shade of green.

"Yoongi... are you okay?" Jimin had whispered out in worry.

Yoongi only shook his head as he suddenly lurched as if he was about to vomit.

Jimin's eyebrows deepened in worry before realization dawned on him.

How can he be so forgetful? Ohno Ryunosuke was well-known for his massive motion sickness and his hatred of vehicles or any form of transport that moves, and that really doesn't change anything if he's here in Earth as Min Yoongi doesn't it?

Jimin was now panicking, he can't have Yoongi vomiting inside the car.

"Hang in there Yoongi, please," Jimin said in despair, hoping he'll last till they reach their destination.

Yoongi groaned once again as he tried not to vomit.

Thank God it was only a short drive from his apartment to the mall and Yoongi hadn't vomited... yet, when they had arrived Jimin had quickly opened the door for Yoongi and Yoongi had dashed for it, going to the nearest trash can.

The driver had looked at him in amusement before driving off, Jimin sighed in relief.

That was a close call.

Jimin's already tired of Yoongi and they haven't even stepped inside the mall yet.

Taehyung had only laughed at Yoongi's predicament as other people passing by him had looked at Yoongi in worry and in confusion as to why there was a dude practically sticking his entire head into the trash can, vomiting.

When he had finished vomiting he stuck his head out of the trash can and Jimin had grimaced before getting the pack of wet wipes he usually brings around, bringing it over Yoongi's mouth and quickly wiping the leftover vomit, internally trying not to vomit himself.

After that was over, Jimin had thrown the wet wipe away and hurriedly entered the building.

"Okay, Yoongi just stick with me and Taehyung, okay? We can't have you getting lost- hey! Wait, Yoongi come on!" Jimin had just been walking when he noticed Yoongi and Taehyung wasn't there with him, he was just about to panic when he heard the annoyed voice of the security guard he just past by.

"Excuse me sir, but can you kindly pass through now? There are others wanting to get inside too," he had said.

Jimin turned around to his embarrassment of Yoongi entering and backing up in the entrance.

After Yoongi had vomited he seemed to bounce back to his usual self as he had an amazed look as he entered and walked back, again and again, as the door continued to open and close.

It was one of those automatic sliding doors in which they open and close automatically on its own... and it seemed to have caught the attention of one anime dude.

And Taehyung... Jimin sighed in exasperation, Taehyung was just laughing at Yoongi.

The others that wanted to enter couldn't because it would continuously open and close, and they were starting to get pretty annoyed.

"YOONGI, COME ON!" Jimin exclaimed, huffing his cheeks that had turned pink from embarrassment as he walked towards Yoongi and grabbed his hand roughly before dragging him away, saying a few apologies to the security guard and the others that had wanted to enter.

"Taehyung, stop laughing!" Jimin said annoyed at Taehyung's lack of help.

"S-sorry Jimin but oh God," Taehyung said between laughs.

"As for you Mister," Jimin said as he glared at Yoongi who looked guilty.

"Sorry, it just looked interesting to me," Yoongi said.

"D-Don't you have something like this back... back at your w-world? Not all anime timelines are like yours," Jimin said, lowering his voice at the end.

"Not really... yes, I've been to other animes but it's not common, we're usually forbidden to go to others unless needed, that's why I've met Misaki and Usui," Yoongi said with a roll of his eyes.

"Guys, can you two stop talking to each other without me? It feels like I'm being ignored," Taehyung said.

Jimin looked over to his side to see Taehyung tapping his feet impatiently, Jimin smiled sheepishly back at him.

"Sorry 'bout that Tae but I had to say a few thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter