-10-

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jimin had entered the room again, his hair was ruffle all over the place and he looked like a complete mess.

He had done a mini screaming session and trying not to search up the nearest therapist because this cannot be happening.

It was hard enough believing Ryunosuke - GODDAMN, ING RYUNOSUKE, THAT HOT - was real but his friends?? HIS TEAMMATES?! IN BODAN SHONENDAN?!

OH MY GOD, THIS IS LIKE A DREAM.

What if I'm just dreaming?

Jimin was about to punch himself - maybe even catapult himself, who knows - when a loud noise knocked him back to reality, which is standing in the middle of the kitchen.

"CHIM CHIM, YOU'RE BACK!!" Taehyung said between chewing, spitting out food as he talks making his two seatmates look at him in disgust.

Jimin squints at all the newcomers, there were at least 3 of them-

Wait, is that a blue cat on Yoongi's lap?!

Jimin choked at the odd color, what the heck?

Okay, now is not the time to have a sudden panic attack because a cat is blue, now is the time to settle things and get answers from unanswered questions.

"You can sit beside Yoongi, there's a free seat," Taehyung said pointing at the empty seat beside Yoongi.

Jimin then just noticed that there were more seats than usual, Taehyung must have gotten out the extra foldable chairs so everyone has a seat.

It was quiet except for Jimin's footsteps as he quickly walked over towards the only empty seat left and sat there, staring at this food for a few seconds before the eyes staring at him started to burn his skull, and he looked up.

"So uh-" Jimin was about to start but the orange haired guy beat him to it.

"Sooooooo, you're Jimin, right???" He asked as he put his chopsticks down to lean on his chair to get a good look of Jimin who shifted a little on his seat by the number of stares he was getting.

"Yeah... how'd you know?" Jimin asked he didn't remember introducing himself.

"Oh, Taehyung over here told us about you while you... were at your job?" Hoseok's voice raising at the end in a questioning way.

"Yeah, I work at Heart's Cafe." Jimin nodded in agreement.

Silence fell again, Jimin couldn't handle the silence and the goddamn slurping of the black haired guy - for sake eat quietly!!

"So... Yoongi's friend, huh?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows raising questioningly at the bunch, he looked over all of them slowly, finally get a good look of all of them and unsurprisingly he recognized them all.

The orange guy looks to be Yoshida Koji, the pink haired is Koizumi Hair, and... the black haired is Kaneko Hiroto. Which leads us that the blue cat in Yoongi's lap is Holly.

He snapped out from his staring when he heard muffled noises.

"Hey! Who's Yoongi?" Koji asked amusedly, not knowing that Yoongi is Ryunosuke's Korean name.

Taehyung answered for Jimin, "Yoongi? Oh, that's Ryunosuke!!"

"R-Ryunosuke??!" Hiroto who finally spoke up from his seat beside Taehyung, he looked like he wanted to laugh but Yoongi was glowering at him.

"Don't say a word," Yoongi said, not about to have Hiroto laughing at his name.

"I mean, Yoongi's not a bad name, kinda bland but you know," Haru spoke up from his seat with a shrug, Yoongi rolled his eyes at the statement.

"Yeah I know but it isn't horrible," Yoongi replied back.

Jimin spoke up after, "Guys, not to ruin the family reunion, but what brings you guys here?"

Everyone turned silent at the question, that was the most words they have gotten out of Jimin so far.

Haru's expression darkened at that, "It's about Ryuno- I mean Yoongi's disappearance from our world has gotten slightly out of hand, you know how Bodan Shonendan is suspended for a few weeks?? Yeah, that's because of his disappearance."

"Figured so," Jimin thought to himself.

"And now, the hunters are after him," Haru said with a tensed voice.

That got Jimin floating back to reality, tensing at the word, he asked, "Hunters? What are they?"

"Hunters... they're like policemen, but they specialized at getting runaways - characters who have gone out of the radar or are running away from them their show - back to their anime or cartoon or whatever you wanna call the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter