I don't mind.

RACE START

 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Fate gets decided by the choice you make, not by coincidence.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"She's quite interesting though.." 

_

So Yon Leaves him alone with satisfied smirk and goes inside the elevator. 
'Finally! I can go home and sleep now!'
When she presses the designated floor and Waits for the door to close, it doesn't. It gets stopped by a hand. 
'What the... this is scary!' 
She says to herself and then goes near the door to peek and see who it is, she realises it's Yon Jae.

Yon Jae gets inside the elevator without knowing how Close So Yon was, making them collide with each other. They both fall but then the elevator door closes and starts going down. Both of them immediately get up. 

"It's you again, huh?" She says pointing at him and when she's about to continue, She gets interrupted by Yon Jae. 

"Don't blame me! You were the one so close to the door" he says making So Yon's eyes widen. 
'How did he know that I was going to blame him for making me fall?!' She thinks to herself.

"Well I'm sorry, but it's cause I was so damn curious. I mean I've seen those scenes in horror movies and usually the protagonist goes and checks out what's happening" she says trying to justify herself.

"Gosh are you serious? You better stop that imaginative mind of yours or atleast stop watching so many movies and dramas" he says back making her feel more annoyed. 

She scoffs before replying. "Imagination makes one creative if you didn't know. And by the way, i didn't ask for you're opinion!"

"Well you need to ask my opinion. Do you know how important I am? I am a celebrity! But the way you're behaving with me is so questionable" he says blowing his bangs. 

"I can't freaking take it anymore" she says and continues "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screams even making Yon Jae's eyes widen.

"WHAT THE?! I HAVE SENSITIVE EARS!" Yon Jae says holding his ears. 

Suddenly, the elevator starts vibrating making them Panick. 

"W-Woah! What's happening?!" He asks while trying to balance himself.
"I don't know!" She replies and then leans her back on the elevator's wall for support.

The vibration increases making Yon Jae put each of his hands beside So Yon to get support. They both look at each other and suddenly the Elevator stops making Yon Jae lose his balance and go very close to her with a small gap between them. Yon Jae looks at her being this close and his face starts heating. 

"U-Um t-this is getting awkward" he says stuttering and moves back but is stopped by So Yon who grabs his collar. 

"why? I like this!" She says with a smirk and pulls him closer making Yon Jae's eyes widen. Then he remembers what she said. 
"Well I treat people like you with you're own medicine" 

"I think it's great" she says again looking straight into his eyes making him gulp. The lights of the elevator get turned off making Yon Jae pull of from her.

"Aish, what now?!" She says annoyingly. 

"W-What's wrong with the elevators of this university?! You can ask me to sponsor the university so that I can maintain it well." He says stuttering but trying to start a bicker. 

"actually this never happened, its the first time for this to happen! Well most probably you brought bad luck after entering the building" she says smirking.

"you kidding me?! Its probably because you screamed like you're abandoned in the jungle awhile ago" he says crossing his arms. 

"I wish I was abandoned in a jungle rather than being here with you!" She says rolling her eyes.

"WHAT?! There are thousands of people out there wanting to meet me. Be happy you got a premium chance to stay with me." He says and when she's about to open , the elevator makes squeaky noises. 

"I-I guess we better stop this childish behaviour" she says with an awkward laugh and Yon Jae nods with a sheepish laugh. 

So Yon tries to locate the emergency button but it's too dark so she brings out her phone and ons the flashlight. She hovers it around trying to find it and finally notices.
"Assa~ (yay~)" She says smiling brightly.

She presses the button but nothing happens. 

"I am trying to call my manager but there is no signal.. ugh this is frustrating" he says leaning on the wall. 

"well I pressed the emergency button but it isn't working... We will probably have to wait until someone notices the elevator has stopped" she says making Yon Jae freak out. 

"WHAT?!" 

"Why? Oh gosh don't tell me you have claustrophobia or something?" She says and let's out a chuckle.

"H-How did you know?!" He asks her wuth widened eyes. 
"WHAT! YOU DO?" She asks back running her hand through her hair. 

"Yes I do, It's when I'm in closed places specially if it's dark" he says looking around noticing the darkness. 

"Aish! Well, first stay low as you can. This might get messy" she says and Yon Jae Sits down. 

So Yon knows about this as she studies psychology and it's not good to just keep quite and wait cause he's going to end up suffocation. 

"There should be a way to exit!" She says trying to figure out something.

"It's okay, I can handle it. Let's just wait" he says looking down. 

"No, I can't just give up. I'm not the type to give up so easily" she says to herself.

"Just sit without working yourself, it's a busy building and I know someone would report that the elevator isn't working" he says looking up at her. 

"But.." 

He grabs her hand and makes her sit beside her. 
"Now just wait like this" he says. 
"Okay! Okay! Fine" she says keeps still. 

They stay quiet for awhile looking at opposite sides.

"So what should we do?" Both of them say at the same time looking at each other breaking the growing silence. 

They stare at each other for awhile before breaking into laughter. But the laughing soon stops when So Yon's flashlight turns off. 
"Ah.. this is bad, my phone turned off." She says checking her phone. "But yes, what can we do?" 

"what do you want to do? I can do something to make your heart flutter" he says smirking and She let's out a chuckle.

"oh please stop, let's have a normal Conversation" she says.
"Okay, fine. I was just kidding" he says looking down but looks back at her.

'But not that I don't wan't to' he thinks looking at her.