We are meant to be.

RACE START

The person with the knife is dressed unusually too. Without second thoughts Yon Jae Shouts. 

YJ "STOP THERE!!!"

But what he didn't know was that So Yon was actually approaching the man secretly with technique to take the knife off of him. 

The Man panics hearing Yon Jae's voice and forces the lady to him and locks her, then he keeps the knife on her neck threatening others.

The lady panicks " ahh!! Sellojuseyo (Save me)"

"aish.. I was gonna snatch the knife but that dumb idol destroyed my plans" So Yon mutters under her breath and gives out a sigh.

"Let her go!!" Yon Jae screams pointing to the lady. 

So Yon secretly approaches Yon Jae and talks to him making sure the thief doesn't hear.

SY "Don't! If you provoke him, It will make him even more angry! He's just a thief who brought a knife incase something happens. As you can see he is using a kitchen knife, which means he's not experienced in hostaging or threatning. I noticed him trying snatch the lady's purse but when you screamed he panicked. Now I am sure he's waiting for the chance until everyone's mind is diverted so he can snatch the purse and escape."

As soon as So yon explained it, the robber finds his chance and snatches the purse, he's escapes!

"Woah are you a fortune teller?!" Yon Jae asks amazed by her.

 "I am not a fortune teller but maybe I can read minds?" She says smirking.
"Well I gotta catch him, Bye" She says and runs off.

"Woah! WOAH WAIT! he's dangerous what if he does something to you?" He says running to catch up to her.

"Then come and protect me" she says rolling her eyes, pissed on the fact that Yon Jae thinks she's weak.

Both of them run behind the criminal, the criminal looks back and suddenly takes a turn while looking back and smirking.

SY "He looks like someone who knows these roads well and that's how he can take turns so effortlessly. And if I am correct we will soon reach a threeway road and he will use the straight road which is a shortcut."

 "Well what can we do?!" Yon Jae says while running with her.

 "But how do you run so fast? We've been running for long and you aren't even a bit tired!" So Yon asks eyes widened.

"Well I was a runner back then in my school and won several awards" he replies with confidence.

"Gurae?(Is that so?) Then Let's do this. When he takes the shortcut, You take the right road, I'll take the left as the right is more longer and as you're a fast runner you'll be able to catch up in time" So Yon says explaining.


 YJ "DAEBAK!(awesome) Well you have to say me when to separate cause I'm not familiar with these roads. I've already called 112 and the police is on their way. Here take this and message them the address."

He says passing the phone and she catches it then texts fast and slides it in her pocket.

SY "Ok its near!" 
"Separate! NOW"

So yon was right, The robber took the straight path so according to the plan Yon Jae went right and So Yon went left. Eventually when the three roads meet up at a point they'll be able to catch him according to her plan.

After awhile, Yon Jae arrives first and then So Yon also reaches while breathing hard.

"Oh.. we made it" she says tired.

"wait! where is the robber? Did we lose him?!" Yon jae says making So Yon's eyes widen and they give out a sigh.

But then they notice the robber coming, The robber actually thought Yon Jae and So Yon lost track of him so he came slowly. He freaks out seeing the two.

"there he comes" So Yon says Smirking.

Robber "What? How the?"

 "I have the ability to teleport" she says flipping her hair. 

"And i have the ability to fly" Yon Jae says playing along with her.

"okay I'm cringi---" So Yon's words get interrupted by the robber who locks her and keeps the knife on her neck.

 Yon Jae's eyes widen and he tries to approach her but flinches seeing that she might get hurt.

Suddenly So Yon giggles making them both confused.
"Aigoo Is this the only trick you have? Too bad i was trying to take time until the police arrives" she says and smirks.

She Unlocks the lock by Flipping him to the ground and getting on top of him then hits his hand making the knife fall on the ground. She did it so fast that the robber couldn't even react and now is in awestruck.

And then there is Yon Jae whose mouth is wide open. 

The police arrives and takes the criminal.

"Woohoo!" 
"We have good teamwork" both of them say and Gives a hifi.

They visit the police station to give a statement and while sitting with Yon Jae, So Yon notices the time. Her eyes widen knowing that the test had already started. She vanishes into thin air which makes Yon jae creep out when he turns to her side.

"Woah? Where is she? Can she really teleport? I'm getting goosebumps" he says holding his arms.

He goes out still freaked out and a black van almost hit him while he's lost in his own world.

 "Ahh! Chogiyo (excuse me)! Are you sure you know how to drive?!" He says but then someone familiar comes out of the Van.

Manager "Yah! Yah! Noe Gwenchana?(are you okay)"

 "Now you're asking?" Yon Jae says frowning.

"Well anyways I need you to take me to this college" he says handing over a card.

FLASHBACK
 
When So Yon was taking down the robber she accidentally drops her college card which has the name of her college. While So Yon went with the police, he noticed it and took it. 

"She has my phone with her. Isn't it amazing? She has my belonging, I have her belonging. It's like we were meant to meet again" he says smirking.