Let's Save her.

RACE START

Yon Jae looks at the back to see suddenly fans appearing and catching up. Then he looks to the front to see the fans running at them. 
Manager "THEY ARE EVRYWHERE! I'M SCARED!"

Suddenly Yon jae ons the GPS in the car and looks at the map of the road.
"If we turn left from the road in front then we'll end up in Innamdong" Yon Jae says.

"WHERE TF IS THAT?" Manager nim asks still panicking.

"I DON'T KNOW! WE HAVE NO CHOICE SO TURN LEFT WHEN I SAY YOU TO" Yon Jae screams annoyed.

"OKAY OKAY!"  Manager-nim says wiping off his sweat from his forehead.

YJ "NOW! TURN!"

Manager-Nim hurriedly turns the steering wheel and goes inside the lane to Innamdong. They go on for awhile and see that they are safe.

M "aah at last! Nobody is here. Your fans are truly deadly! They are like ants gathering at food from nowhere"

YJ "True, they just can't handle my charms"

He says running his hand through his hair. Manager parks in front of the grocery store to get some drinks.
 
"You better not get out until i bring some refreshments" Manager says and goes out of the Van.

 "Yeah yeah whatever" Yon Jae says uninterested.

______________

 "aish! The sun is too bright and I don't want my memories to get burnt right before the test... I just wanna stay at home and cuddle my pillows" So Yon says letting out a sigh and turns to her left and notices a black celebrity van parked near the store.

SY "Huh? I've never even seen a famous person who came to our neighborhood. Well its most probably because he/she doesn't want attention" 

___________________


YJ "aaah its so boring to stay here" 
He says fiddling on his phone and sneaks his head out of the Van.

"Is there any interesting girls out there?" 
He says while getting out of the Van.

Just like perfect timing, he sees a pretty girl and smirks but just then he noticed something wierd. There is a guy approaching the girl and he has a knife in his hand which made Yon Jae's eyes widen seeing it. 

'I think she's in danger! I'll have to save her!' He thinks gaining up courage.

__________________