She's interesting..

RACE START

            ━━━━━━━━━━
  ☆There's a reason for everything☆
            ━━━━━━━━━━

So Yon hurriedly runs inside the university and goes up the stares to her class. She has an exam today and it's very important for her to get her academy and get into a police district by passing the test.

She runs till she finds the class and to her shock, no one is there. 
"No way?! Is the test already over?" She utters to herself while feeling her legs go weak from the shock. She falls to the ground with shock still lingering in her face.

"So Yon? Yah! Im So Yon!" a boy shakes her shoulders trying to get her into her senses. Suddenly he flicks her forehead making So Yon Wince in pain and look at him.

"Aish! Duguyah?! (Who is it?)" She utters in annoyance but it disappears when she recognises that's it's her best friend, Chang Bin. 
"So Yon-ah? Noe Gwenchana?(You okay?) You look like you're filming some tragic drama where the female lead went through miscarriage" 

"I am NOT OK. How could I possibly miss the test?! My life depends on it!" She says messing her hair up in frustration.

"What test? Pregnancy test?! And why did you come to college today? You don't even have any classes today" he says tilting his head to the right in confusion. 
So Yon does the same and tilts her head to the right. "Don't I have the final test today?"

"Na Uh! you don't, neither do I. We both have the test the same day and it's actually Tomorrow." He says unlocking his phone and shows the calender schedule. 
So Yon's eyes widen and she lets a sigh of relief. 

"Gosh! I freaked out, I'm so glad it isn't today" she says holding her chest.

"Wah So Yon-ah, you really are a confused freak at times" he says in a teasing manner.

 


 

 

 

 

Then fixes her messed up hair making her smile and do a cute action which makes him smile from the cuteness.

 

 

 

 

 


"Gumaptha (thanks) Chang Bin-ah! Serously if you weren't here then i would have been burried in my grave" she says making him giggle.

Both of them suddenly turn their heads when they hear a set of girls screaming and running somewhere like hyenas finding meat. 

"So Yon-ah!! You need to come with us! Yon Jae oppa has visited our college!!! Omo he's so handsome!!" A girl says.

"Ah! HIM! Wait? Who? Whose Yon Jae?" So Yon says like a dumb person. 
"Isn't he that famous idol?" Chang bin says thinking hard. 

"YES! YES! SO COME!" The girl says while grabbing So Yon's hand and pulling her. 

Chang Bin sighs looking at her go away. 

 

 


"We only talked for five minutes..." he mumbles to himself and walks away

_

The girl drags her until they reach the ground where a set of girls are gathered in a circle, surrounding someone. Everybody is screaming and screeching. So Yon can't see anything due to the girls covering. 

"Why am I even here?" So Yon utters rolling her eyes but suddenly she feels like someone pushed her which makes her go passing all the girls and straight into the middle. She knocks on someone and he holds her before she falls down. Her head moves up to glance at the person and its the boy she met earlier. 

Her eyes widen in shock. 
'Aiish, why is he here?!' 
She thinks to herself and steps away from him. Somehow her mind tells her to run away from him and this mess so she looks for the right opportunity and runs off. 

Yon Jae's eyes widen and he's starts chasing her by going through the fans. 
So Yon looks back while running and notices that he's following her. 
'Why the hell is he following me?!" 
She thinks and keeps on running but then a thought comes to her..
'Why am i running? I didn't do anything wrong' 
She thinks to herself and stops immediately making Yon Jae almost bump on her.

"Woah! Woah!" He says trying to stop. 
"I almost knocked you! But Why are you running? Are you scared by realizing how popular I am and regretting they way you behaved with me?" He says and smirks. 

"Well..I wasn't trying to run, I was just having a small exercise!" She says and stretches. 

At that moment they get startled by Seeing a big swarm of hyped up girls running at them. "Gosh my fans are scary" he says and then grabs So Yon's wrist starting to run away with her. 

They run into the college and go up stairs then So Yon points to a class. "There! Nobody can find us there" she says and both of them go in and hide then see that the girls passed by them. They give a sigh of relief and breathe heavily trying catch their breathe. 

"Why did you grab me with you? It's you who should run, not me. I wasted my precious energy cause of you" she says crossing her arms

"Well.. you know in those dramas where only the boy needs to run but he takes the girl too for no reason" he says scratching his head in embarrassment.

"Oh yeah.. But serously you shouldn't do that. These wrist grabs freaking hurt." She says looking at her wrist which Yon Jae is still holding.

"Oh, Mianhaeyo (sorry)" he says letting go of her hand and continues "So, Do you remember me? Well ofcourse you do,how can anyone forget my amazingly handsome face?" 

"Such a narcissist.. Yes, Yes i do remember you but i don't understand why you came here" she says rolling her eyes. 

"Seems like you don't wan't this" he says showing her ID card. 

"Wait how?" She asks herself then remembers what happened. "Oh.. i see" 
She says and tries to get her ID but Yon Jae holds it high making so that She can't reach it.
"What are you trying to do now?" She says and tips toes trying to reach the ID. She loses her balance and her body ends up touching his. Yon Jae without backing up bring his face closer to hers and whispers. "Oh, i was just going to give it after you give my phone but seems like you want this instead" 

Surprisingly, So Yon smirks Instead of backing off which makes Yon Jae confused. The she whispers to him "seems like you're the flirty type huh? Well I treat people like you with you're own medicine" she says with her breath touching his ears making eyes widen. She reaches for her pockets and takes out a phone then slides it in His pocket. It shocks Yon Jae making him drop the ID and So Yon catches at the exact moment.  

When she's about to go away, she comes back. "Don't come here again, unless you wan't you're heart to explode" 
She winks and coolly walks away. 
Yon Jae stands still as if he's frozen. His hand goes up to his chest, "how did she know that my heart is going to explode?" 

"Come on, calm down heart" he says patting his chest. But then his lips curve up into a smirk.

"She's quite interesting though.." 

_