It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Someone also knows?

“I…” I heard him start saying then he starts leaning in towards me. ‘What is he trying to do?!’
By the time I knew his lips were on mines… I quickly push him away then slap him, got up and walk away as quickly as I can.
“Wait! Genie!” I heard him call me, but I ignore and continue walking away.
I didn’t get too far when somebody pull be back, turning me around… Aaron, of course…
“Genie, I... I—“
“You’re Hebe’s boyfriend… You’re my best friend’s boyfriend… I promise, I won’t tell her… as long as you… you get away from me…” I say as I yank my arms away from him, but he was too fast, he grabs a hold of my arms again, “But I like you Genie… I really like you…” Aaron says.
I stood there, not knowing what to say… my best friend’s boyfriend just told me he likes me… what am I suppose to do?
I yank my arms away from Aaron’s hold and turn around to walk away, “Aaron…!” I heard Hebe call out.
‘Did Hebe hear him?’ I thought. I turn to look at Hebe as she walks over to Aaron, “Hey Genie...”
“Hey…” I say softly.
“What were you two talking about?” Hebe asks.
“Nothing,” Aaron answers.
“I was just reminding him NOT to HURT you because I’ll HURT him if he DO,” I say exaggerating the words, *not*, *hurt*, and *do*.
“Oh…” Hebe says, “Well, no need to worry about that… He already promised me he won’t leave me…”
“Right,” I mumble.

Unknown’s POV;
He kissed her… He kissed Genie… How could he when he already has Hebe? Aaron, Aaron, Aaron… how can a guy do that to their own girl?
“Well, I’ll see you guys later… I’m going to go find Calvin,” Genie says then starts walking back to the hotel.
I shook my head, disappointed at what Aaron did. I start walking back to the hotel.

Selina’s POV;
‘It has been almost 30 minutes since Jiro left… How come he’s not back yet?’ I thought.
I got off Jiro’s bed and left the room. I reach the living room and see Chun and Ella talking.
“Jiro’s not back yet?” I ask.
Ella look up at me and shook her head, “Shouldn’t you know?” She asks.
“He told me he’ll be back…” I explain, “He didn’t say where.”
Ella shrugs as she went back to talking to Chun.
“I don’t know where they went…” I hear Jiro says.
I look over at the door and sees Jiro and Calvin walking in.
“It doesn’t matter,” Calvin says, “You heard what Genie said, she’s with Aaron…”
“I know… I know…” Jiro says.
“Stop being so protective of Hebe…” I told him as he hugs me from behind.
[A/N: Forgot to mention, but Jiro is Hebe’s brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter