It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Came in Just in Time

Unknown’s POV;
Me & Genie looked. "Hebe?"
"Uh yea. What are you guys talking about?! I want to know!" She smiled at us. "..and by that, why am I going to be heartbroken?" 
I looked at Genie. Genie just kept looking down. 
"Genie has to tell you something." I said."Really? Genie what is it?" Genie looks at me.
"CALVIN! I CAN'T!" Genie shouts at me.
"Genie? What's wrong?.." Hebe comforts Genie. Genie just shook her head looking back down.
"YES YOU CAN! YOU CAN'T HIDE IT FOREVER GENIE!! YOU NEED TO TELL HER!!" I somehow shouted at her.
"NO!!NO!!NO!!I CAN'T!!!I CAN'T!!!!!!" she puts her hand over her head and burst into tears.
"GENI——!" Hebe interrupts me. "STOP CALVIN! STOP YELLING AT HER!!! She did nothing wrong to you!"

Hebe's POV;
"GENI——!" I interrupted Calvin. "STOP CALVIN! STOP YELLING AT HER!!! She did nothing wrong to you!"
I hugged Genie. She starts to burst into tears.
"What's wrong!?" Chun and the rest came running in.
"We heard yelling!" Selina said.
"Is everyone ok?!" Jiro said.
"Everyone is FINE! I don't know what is CALVIN'S PROBLEM but he kept yelling at GENIE!!!" I told everyone.
"What happen !?!!??!!?" Aaron quickly came behind me.
"I don't know! Ask your friend!"
"WHAT DID YOU DO ?!" he shouts at Calvin.
' Wow I never have saw Aaron this worried. '
"WHAT DID I do!? WHAT DID YOU DO !?" Calvin shouts back. "You should know what you did! You should know that it was wrong! You should know that you should never do that to HEBE!" he pushes Aaron on his shoulder. "You should know that KI——"
"NO!! JUST STOP IT!!STOP IT!!STOP IT NOW!!!" Genie starts yelling. Everyone stares at her.
"JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH CALVIN!!"

Genie's POV;
"JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH CALVIN!!" I was astonished.
"So that's how it's going to be?" I said to her.
"I'LL TELL HER BY MYSELF! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP CALVIN! I DON'T NEED ANY OF IT! NOW WOULD ALL OF YOU JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A WHILE ?" I shouted to everyone. 
"...I hope that'll be soon enough.." Calvin lowly told me and left.

--

*Sunday Morning* 11:00

Genie's POV;
It's been up till today, and I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter