It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: Baba!

After a while, I slowly pull away. I held my hands up to his face and wipe away his tears…
I look down at the sand then back at him, “Aaron…
I… I love you…”

Aaron’s POV;
“Aaron...” Hebe says after pulling away, “I… I love you…”
I want to pull her into my arms, but she was dragging her sentence...
“But… I’m sorry,” Hebe added. She starts walking away, back to the car.
I rush after her, pull her back and place my lip on her lips. I can feel her struggling to break free, but I held on tight. I don’t like her answer… and I don’t want to let her go… ever again.
I pull away awhile after she stops trying to break free.
“I hate you…” I heard her mumble. I couldn’t help it but smile…
“I love you too,” I say as I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly.

“So, what made you agree?” I ask as I look at her, lying down with her head on my lap, “I’m a good kisser huh?”
Hebe shook her head, “You’re not all that great, I can find somebody better than you…” Hebe complains.
“There are better guys out there… but I’m the only perfect one to you…” I say.
“Perfect?” Hebe repeat, “Psh! Whatever, you are not perfect!”
“Compare to you, I am perfect,” I tease.
“Ey! I’m not that bad,” Hebe pouts.
“Liar.”
“If I am, then why do you like me?” She asks.
“Um… probably because you’re so easily to mess with…” I answer, “and weird… also mean, you’re mean… did you know that? Hm… what else? And you’re stupid…”
Hebe instantly sat up angrily and cross her arms across her chest.
I pull her closer to me, “I’m not done…” I say but she look in away from me, “You’re also cute, amusing, beautiful, bubbly, and stupid… for not knowing that I really, truly love you.”
She turns to face me smiling, “That is so cheesy,” she says.
“What? It’s not like you heard that before…”
“I have…”
“WHAT?! From who?”
“Somebody…”
“What somebody?”
“Somebody special,” Hebe say as she stands up.
“Who’s that?” I got up as well, eager to know who also told her that.
“Somebody who is better than you,” She says.
‘What is this girl up to?’
“Tell me!”
“You really want to know?” I nod.
“My….
………..
Dad.” She says then run off laughing.
I stood there shock. ‘She just trick me…’
I ran after her, “I’m going to kill you Hebe!” I shout after her.
“I love you too!!!!!” She shouts back.

Hebe's POV;
"Hello?.." I answered the phone. "Okay....wait now?..why?..."
"Who's that?" Aaron said down the hallway coming towards me. He grabbed hold onto my waist from behind.
"We'll be there shortly....mhmm....love you too." I hung up the phone.
"Who you say i love you to?" Aaron asked.
"Uh..no one." I smiled at him. Releasing myself, I quickly headed for the showers.

"Where are we going?" Aaron asked confusingly.
"Somewhere.." I respond.
"First you don't tell me who that person you was talking to was and now your taking me somewhere? Hebe......" He stops walking and looked at me. I stopped and looked at him confused.
"..what?"—Hebe
"ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER ME AFTER GETTING BACK WITH YOU!!?" I made a shocked face. Then bursted out laughing.
"What in the world has gone through you mine boy....puahahahaha" I went to go grab him by his arm dragging him along.
"Am I right?" Aaron asked worriedly.

"Eyy! You could have just told me that we was just coming here! You made such a big deal out of it."—Aaron
I looked at him surprised. "Me!? .. It was YOU! Thinking that I was going to murder you...where in the world did you get that from!?"
"Ninja Assasin." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. "Jerk" I mumbled.
We rung the doorbell and made our way inside Selina's house.

As usual, the boys were in their own group. And we were in our own group.
"..Ella!!" I screamed at her, hugging her also.
"I told her to stop by...." Genie smiled.
"Hebe! Ahaha, I missed you."—Ella
"It's been a day or 2 only.."—Selina
"Does it matter?! Because I missed you too!..ehehe"—Hebe

Aaron's POV;
"So man...where's Cal?"—Aaron
"Cal?.. Calvin?..what are you talking about, I'm right here...."—Calvin
I raised an eyebrow. 'Wait...what?!....' "Ehehe..my bad. I meant Chun." I corrected myself.
"Right...aha..well..."—Jiro
"..we think dude might have suicide himself.."—Calvin
"WHAT?! DID WHAT!?! HAH!?"—Aaron

Genie's POV;
All of us looked at the boys because of Aaron's screaming.
"Stop screaming like a girl!" Selina yelled across from the room.
"HEY!!" Aaron screamed back.
"Hebe!! You better get your boyfriend before I kick him against his hole!"—Selina
"What?!! Hebe! You better get your girlfriend before I—"—Aaron
"Before you do what?" Jiro looked at Aaron. Aaron looks a Jiro.
"...uh.........." Aaron quickly came over to us and sat next to Hebe. "Hebe.... your brother is bullyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter