It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Apart.

I turn to see who it was…
“Hebe…” I say softly.
Jiro and Aaron stopped on what they were doing, turning around to face Hebe.
"Aaron.." Hebe says softly. "Hebe....it's.." Aaron trailed off. Jiro turned back around to face Aaron again and threw a fist at his face. Aaron fell to the ground.
"You bastard!!" Jiro yelled and got on top of him. Throwing more fists to his face. Hebe and I ran over to them. We tried stopping them.
"Jiro!! Stop it!! Stop!" Hebe shouts.
"Jiro!!" I screamed. Suddenly we pulled them apart as quickly as possible. I held Jiro back.

Hebe POV;
After pulling Jiro apart from him. I stared at him from up high. He looks at me with a scarred face. Tears starts to form in my eyes.
"Hebe...." Aaron said from the ground. My lips started to tremble. "..why?.....why?...Aaron..why?.." I asked with a tear rolling down my cheek.
"What JIRO said was it TRUE?!!!" I started to shout. "Was it!?..Why would you do that!?.. Aaron! Why?" I shouted angrily.
"I loved you so much! Is that how you treat it?!.."
"Hebe...no..I...love you."
"NO! Just shut up Aaron. There is no use for you to talk. There is also no reason for you to love me."I cried.
"Hebe...please..let me...ex——"
"There is no need for your explanation because I don't love you! You were never mines, and will never be!" I then started to run away.
"HEBE!!" Aaron shouts.

-

*Hebe's Home*

"Hebe! Your friends are here looking for you!" my mom screamed behind my locked bedroom door.
"Tell them to go away!" I said from inside my room.
"Hebe..please open this door!!" I heard Genie's sweet voice.
"Go away GENIE!"
"Hebe.. I know ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter