Class or Sleep

Class or Sleep

“Jeonghan,” Joshua said, shaking him, “wake up. We have to get to class.”

“Noo,” he whined. “Let’s stay home and cuddle. We don’t need to go. You know everything about that class baby.”

Laughing, Joshua yanked the blankets down. “I do. You don’t though. So get up.”

“Sleep with me,” Jeonghan moaned. “Come on. It’s warm in here. You like feeling warm Shua.”

“And I like that my boyfriend doesn’t fail his classes. So get up.”

“But Shua,” he whined in an even louder voice. “You can teach me what I don’t know. Just for today? Please baby.” Jeonghan threw Joshua an exaggerated pout.

One day wouldn’t hurt. Sighing, Joshua flopped down on the bed. “Move over and give me some of the blankets Jeonghan.”

Jeonghan lifted the blankets, moving in to kiss Joshua on the lips and his cheeks. “Always.” He laughed, delighted at the turn of events. “Maybe later we can,” he wiggled his eyebrows at Joshua.

Joshua snorted hard. “You’re an adult Jeonghannie. You can say the word .”

“But it made you laugh,” he said softly. “That’s why.”

“You sap.” Pushing Jeonghan’s face away, Joshua settled into the pillows. “Go back to sleep.”

“Only with you,” he winked.

“Cheesy.”