The Day Han Yeoreum Moved to Seoul

Fate

 

 

“Yeoreum-ah!!!”

I heard someone screaming my name on the top of her lungs. Looking around, I found my bestfriends waving at me with big smile stamped on their face.

“Hana-ah, Jieun-ah!!! I miss both of you, so much!” I said this while running then hugging them both. It’s been awhile since we met. How long was it ? At graduation probably? I don’t really remember. What I know is that now I’m very happy to meet them.

“Yah, why did you choose morning train? It’s saturday tho! I need more sleep, I hate you!” Jieun said this with sulky face. 

“I just want to see you both as soon as possible. Haha. I know you love me more than you hate me.” I know. We know.

“Let’s just go to our place right now, we may take some rest then we could just go strolling around or shopping maybe?How’s my idea girls?” Hana suggested her idea with a big grin. I know it’s the beginning of the month, so... it’s their payday!

“Oh, my god, that’s an amazing idea i can’t refuse! Let’s go!”

 

——————————————————

 

“Your place is pretty and comfortable! Looks like I can live here comfortably in peace!” Really, their place is very pretty, homy, clean, and it seems like it’s in a good neighbourhood. I wonder how much they pay for this place, I should ask them the rent money. “Hana-ah, Jieun-ah, how much should I pay for this? Oh my, this is a perfect place!”

“We made an agremeent, Jieun and I, you dont have to pay the rent, just live here with us freely. We’re friends! Friends don’t talk money,” Hana talked while eating gimbap we bought earlier in a mart.

“Noooo, don’t do that. It’s burdening me a lot. I can’t just live here comfortably if I’m burdening you without paying the rent too. I have to pay too,” Actually I’m feeling guilty. I’m ashamed of myself. How could I live here for free, they pay all the rent with their hard-work-salary.

“You don’t have to, really! I’ll be mad if you insist still insisting to pay, you don’t even have a job and income yet. It’s okay Yeoreum-ah,” What Jieun said is true. No job, no income, how could I pay tho? My parents gave me some pocket money, actually it’s enough to pay the rent and my living expenses.

“If you insist, then you can start paying when you get a job. Deal?” Hana made a proposition for me.

“Yeah, how about that?” Asked Jieun.

“Deal!” 

 

——————————————————

 

“Omooo, that bag is cute!!!”

“Hey this clothes is super cheap!”

“You see that sweater? I’m going to buy that one!”

“Yah, I may ended up buying this whole place! Can you see those clothes? Omooo good quality but affordable for us!”

At noon we went to Myeong-dong. Lunch, window shopping, or really shopping, strolling around the place, catching up with my bestfriend, what a day! Its spring already, we can take a walk aroung Myeong-dong comfortably. We bought some clothes, eating street food, trying some make up. 

After walking for awhile, we ended up at Myeongdong Cathedral. Taking pictures is a must. After poses and poses I heard shouts from afar.

“Anybody here from Busan?” “Is there anyone from Busan here?” “Are you from Busan?” There’s so much people surrounding the person who shouts. I can’t see what is happening there. Then Jieun shouts back, “Here! My friend just got landed from Busan!” Waving at them continuously.

And then I see their faces. They looks tired, after running maybe? Then I see camera crews. What is happening? It’s very crowded here.

Then I see the men approaching. Omoooo, is this a dream? Am I dreaming? Please dont wake me up if I am dreaming. Please dont!

Standing tall in front of me is Doojoon. Yes! Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon! With sweats running down his temple, he’s still handsome!!! Oh god, I want to wipe those sweats, feed him dinner, and tuck him to bed!!!

“Hello miss are you from Busan? We’re shooting Running Man now, the mission is to find someon from Busan to play with us. Can you spare your time?” Said the man, it’s Yoo Jaeseok, the Nation’s MC. “Miss, can you join us? Miss? Excuse me?” Lee Kwangsoo said this with a hurrying note. Why is he very talkative, just shut up, I just want to see Yoon Doojoon’s handsome face all day.

“We’re sorry, she is startruck now. She is a fan of Yoon Doojoon. Yah, Yeoreum-ah!! Earth to Yeoreum!!” Hana shake my body repeatedly.

“What? What? What?” All I can say is that after I snapback to reality.

“Are you from Busan? Can you go with us now to do a Running Man mission, Miss?” Omooo Yoon Doojoon talked to meee. 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” I enthusiastically said yes. “Doojoon Oppa! I’m your biggest fan! Am I dreaming now Oppa? I can see you clearly,” I start pinching my cheeks. “Aw, it hurts! It’s really happening!”

“Yes it’s really happening. Can you go with us now, Miss?” Said the other man. Omoo it’s Lee Gikwang. He wear a fisherman hat so I didn’t recognize him earlier.

“Yes.. I think..” I said this nervously.

“Okay, let’s go! We have to move faster,” said Lee Kwangsoo hurriedly.

When we started running, my feet got tangled with the stair. My heart skips a beat as I’m about to fall. ‘Oh my God, dont make me fall like this! It’ll be embarrasing!’ I thought this with embracing my self with the fall. 

I closed my eyes and shrieked a bit, but then I count, one.. two.. three.. Wait. My body did’t hit the ground, instead I felt someone’s arm wrapped around my waist that kept me from faling.

“Be careful Miss, I don’t want you to get hurt,” said the one who hold me. He helped me stand on my feet. When I turn my head to face him, I saw Yoon Doojoon gently staring and smiling at me.

My heart, my mind, and my body explode.

 

——————————————————

 

After the Running Man members, the guests, and me plus the non-celeb players gathered, I realized it’s an idol special! I bet it will last for two or three episodes. Besides Highlight team where I’m in now, there are 3 other idol team, Twice’s Nayoung and Sana, Exid’s Hani and LE, and Seventeen’s DK and Seungkwan. 

The PD started to tell us the game. It’s a random game. There’s so much game on spinning wheel. Ttakji, juggling, jumping rope, dance battle, and many others. Yoo Jaeseok spin the wheel, its ttakji game and Seventeen team won the game. The second game was word relay and Exid won the game. The third one was jumping rope and we the Highlight team won the game. The fourth game was karaoke singing and Twice team win, yes of course since Kim Jongkook is in that team.

The fifth one was dance game. The rule is very simple, the staff will randomly play music and we, the non-idol and the idol of the team will dance to the song’s dance routine. I think I’ll win this game in an instant since I loved to dance to idol group’s.

“We will win this game, we have Lee Gikwang in this team! And Miss Yeoreum, I hope you can dance the idol group’s dance routine, right?” Said Lee Kwangsoo.

“Are you confindent in this game Miss Yeoreum?” Yoon Doojoon suddenly asked me.

“Ooh I think I could win this game for sure! I love to dance to idol group’s dance, so I think I can! I dont care about the other player, but you’ll see me winning the game for our team Oppa! I bet the staff will play the most recent and hits songs, so there’s nothing to worry about,” I optimistically said this to Doojoon Oppa. You have my word for winning this game, Oppa.

“Thank God we have you Yeoreum. We dont know if you didnt come with us, we might be lost the game,” said Doojoon Oppa feeling reassured by my words. 

“We have Gikwang Oppa here too so dont worry abut the game, Doojoon Oppa. We definitely will win the game!”

 

The Twice team represented by the player and Nayoung. The Exid team represented by the player and Hani. The Seventeen team represented by the player and DK. And the last team, Highlight team represented by me and Gikwang.

As I said earlier, the staff definitely play the recent and hits songs. I love this game for sure. I can channel my hobby, to dance. 

Songs after songs it comes to an end. The winner is decided by the viewers on set. They simply put a sticker to the team column on a board. And the winner is Highlight team!

“Yeoreum-ssi thankyou for joining Running Man. We won the game thanks to you! Yaah, you’re good at dancing. I suggest you to try entertainment agency’s audition since you have the talent to be an idol.” What Yoo Jaeseok said is right. But now I’m 24 years old and I think it’s considered old for someone who wants to be an idol.

 

——————————————————

 

“Yah, you see that girl, Yeoreum. She is perfect! She’s pretty, lean, energetic, and she can dance too!” LE said to other idol.

“I think Yeoreum-ssi is bound to be a girl group member, she is very energetic and her dance is absolutely perfect. She could be Twice’s member of course, when we danced to Cheer Up and Heart Shaker, wow she definitely nailed it!” Said Nayoung.

“That Up&Down and DDD dance too! Se could be our fifth member. Heol, how come a talented girl like her being wasted like that. Was there any Entertainment agency ever auditioned her? If I own an entertainment agency I would definitely asked her to join my company!” Hani added.

“That unnie is pretty too, althought a bit clumsy. She is so talented, I want to be her dongsaeng! Haha” Sana replied. “I hope someday we will meet again.”

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, someday we definitely will meet again.