President

Let see what you got

'WTFH, I'M really going to kill wh...' i was cut by someone who is poking me at my back when i looked who it was...

I saw a very beautiful white guy, i was so mesmerize that i didn't  hear him talking to me but when he poked me again that's the time i wake up in my dream land and hear him talking "YAH! GET OUT OF MY  CHAIR!" he shouted .

'WTH, what's his problem' i thought. "Weiyo?" i ask getting pissed.

"WEIYO, WEIYO! your asking me whyok i'll tell you why your just  sitting at MY chair! he said exclamming the weiyo and my words while shouting.

"Bwoah? are you yelling at me?, as you can see there are many chairs that's available so look for your OWN chair" i said exclamming also the own word.

" I already told you that seat is MINE!" he said exclamming the mine word while shouting.

"YOURS, obviously there's NO name in this chair or saying that this is YOURS!!" i shouted also.

I heard a guy saying " so what now jaejoong? your losing to a girl?" and i also heard whispering like " who's that girl?" , "she's have guts to say that to jaejoong even if she's just a nerd". That's when i suddenly  realize that i am not suppose to be found out. When i realize that i was making a mistake i immediately stand up  and bow 90 degree to the jaejoong guy and said "I'm sorry" as i move to the other chair, as i sat down to another chair i herd the jaejoong guy saying " Hey  nerd!, i beeter not see or hear you going against to me again or else!". ' Who does he think he is', he better be thankful that i didn't siad him to the hospital' i said to my self.

Then the teacher spoke and said " No figthing inthe class pls." Mr. Choi said but no one was listenning to him.

" Oh calss, let me introduce to you guys your new classmate" the teacher said. "______ ah! please stabd up and introduce yourself to them" he said.

Annyeonghasayo! choneun _______ imnida!" i said after i stood up. "Uhm teach! this class is suppose to be all boys so what is she doing in here?" ask by the chicken guy while pointing at me. ' This chicken GAY who does he think he is pointing his chicken finger at me and there's no rulesin the law that say that a girls are not allowed in this ROOM ' i said to myself.

" I too, Don't know why she was assigned here" the teacher replied. "hhmm is that so , maybe she did something to be able to get assigned in this class" said the mowack guy ' this guy is SERIOUSLY crazy, who does he think he is saying that' i thought while clenching my fist.

" I don't think anything like that happened taeyang" said teh teacher. After what happened, Our teacher started teaching but all of them is not listening .

In the middle of the lesson , mr. Choi was called in the principal's office.

while Mr. Choi was called in the principal's office, i heard a commotion comming from the diva guy and a guy that look's like a dolphin because of it's voice fighting. " Don't blame me havng a beautiful face, whether you like it or not and i look more manly than you, you dolphin voice!" said the diva guy. " What?! manly  oh please look on the mirror you look like a girl and i look more handsome and manly than you !" said the dolphin guy.

The diva guy smirked to him and said " alright baby dolphin if it's what you want so be it because where not n the same level". the dolphine guys throw a baseball ball to the diva guy but the diva guy shield him self with a book. the diva guy got angry and was about to punch the dolphin guy but they where stopped by the teacher when he arrived.

"Alright that's enough, key and junsu. Take your seat KNOW!" shouted by the teacher.

ater the teacher stopped them, he announceds " Class the principal told me choose the officer of our classor you guys an choose the offricer, so first on who we will chose is the president" the teacher told us. The students discussed with each other by there group n who they wan't as a president. " Have you decided yet class?" asked the teacher. All of them said " WE WANT......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late and short update

Pls. comment on what you think of our story and pl. subscribe if you like it =)