First Day

Let see what you got

______ P.O.V

I was sleeping soundly when i heard my alarm clock rang. I reach out to get the alarm clock and checked what time is it. When i saw what time it is  "OH NO, I'm going to be late" i said while getting off at my bed.

I immediatelyn wear my nerdy glass and came down still wearing my pajama.

"Good Morning Mom" I greeted when i saw her preparing breakfast.

"_______ ah! how many times do i have to tell you to never go down here unless you have changed already, see you look so messy and you are going to be late" said my mom.

"Mom ! Thres's no rule in the law that say 'don't go down unless you have taken a bath or change your pajama' and mom it's the first day of school , i'm sure that all my new classmate are not there yet" i sais while i was preaparing myself to eat.

"Alright Alright!, Ms. genius , you win" she said while smiling at me but i saw her hand's going to pinch my cheeks but before she could do that i slapped her hands. "Mom you know i hate it when someone pinch my cheeks, they always keep saying i'm cute or whatever, i hate it when they say i'm CUTE!" i exclaimed.

"yeah !yeah! yeah! alright Ms. genius, you have school to attend so go faster in eating , taking a bath and getting clothes . PLS. make some new friends and NO FIGHTING ok!!! she said while exclaiming the no fighting word.

"ok mom, i will not fight " i said while going upstair to take a bath.

Flashback:

"______ ah here's your section" said mom while giving me a piece of paper.I sawthe new section that i will be in and it's 3D. "Mom is Anyang High a good school?" i asked . "Yes, i am sure dear, i heard from someone that all the students in there are disciplined and nice" said mom.

End of Flashback and back to the reality

'Wow mom must be deaf, i can't see any disciplined and nice people in here' i said to myself.

When i first enter in the campus , i saw students vandalising the walls and couples making out with each other. 'Yuck, get a room please' i said in my head. i don't know if i'm going to like this school or not, suddenly i heard the school bell ring signaling that the school is going to start.

After 20 minutes of finding my room, i finally found it and it's in the 5th floorof the building. When i opened the door of my new class room, i was so shocked to see that no one was inside and that the class room was so disorganized and so messy. Before i sat down in a chair, i organized and clean up the room. After 5 minutes "I'm finally done!" i said while sighning. I sat down beside a window while waiting for my teacher and classmate to appear.

While i'm looking at the view of the window, i heard the door open revealing a tall handsome guy and i'm assuming his my teacher. "Are you the new student" asked the handsome guy. 'yes and your my teacher?" i answered and asked. "yes, I'm Mr. Choi your new advisory teacher" he answered.

While me and my new teacher are talking to each other, we heard the door slammed open reaveling 5 hot guys, The one who open the door was a guy with a doraemon stuff toy in his hand, beside him is a very handsome but scary looking guy, beside the scary guy is a guy with a panda look, behind the panda guy is a handsome guy with a mowhack hair and beside the mowhack guy is a guy that have an aura of a bad boy guy.

When they saw me. they have a confuse faces but they didn't ask anything and just sat at the right side of the room. When they have already seated, the door was slammed open again revealing 5 guys again.

In the right side is a guy with a manly look but very handsome guy, in the left side is a guy who is eating a chicken, behind the chicken gus is a mushroom hair guy, beside the mushroom guys is a guy who looked like a little dino because of his height and last is a guy with a diva look.

just like the first 5 guys who came , they are also confuse but shrugg it off and just sat at the front side of the first 5 guys. After some minutes the door was slammed open AGAIN for the third time. 'What the , why do they keep slamming the damn door' i said to myself.

When the door was open, 6 guys came in . the guy on the right is a guy with a look of an american, beside him is a masculine guy, behind the masculine guy is a cute and bubbly guy, beside him is a guy that looks so quiet, beside the quiet guy is guy with a sunglass and on the left sde of tha amrican guy is smiling guy.

And just like the 2 groups , they also looked at me with a confuse lookbut i didn't loooked at them instead i looked outside the window, 'Why are they looking at me' i thought to myself, then the door was slammed open AGAIN AND IT'S FOR THE 4TH TIME. 'WTFH, I'M really going to kill wh...' i was cut by someone who is poking me at my back when i looked who it was...

 

 

 

(author)joycecute25:

Sorry for the late update we have so many things to do and we will be gone for 3 days because we are having our retreat tomorrow.

WE'RE ALSO SORRY FO THE WRONG GRAMMAR pls. just cope up  with us =)

PLS. COMMET AND SUBSCRIBE  =)