chapter 3

Love vs Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs.Jung called all the family members to announce her decision regarding the successor of the jung empire. Everyone were present at the place. Yunho,Yoochun and changmin were standing in front of Mrs jung.

“I am giving three of u a chance.....if you think that you deserve to be the heir of the jung empire step forward.....”Mrs Jung wanted to see how the brothers will react, she wanted to test the love they have for each other.

Siwon became happy after hearing this, and prayed that his stupid son will step forward. On the other hand Kangin and leeteuk shocked by the statement. They wanted yunho to become the heir but if any of his brother step forward and express a wish to become the heir, Yunho will sacrifice his dreams for his brother. That scared them both...

After a minute of thinking yunho took few steps towards mrs jung and then stopped in middle but then he did something ... he then turned his body at his brothers facing them...forwarded both his hands at them.. Yoochun and Kyuhyun smiled and immediately walked near Yunho and held his hands.

“Yoochun cant live without Yunho and Kyuhyun cant live without Yoochun...and Yunho can never image a life without yoochun and kyuhyun in it....So Jung’s heir will be three of us....”Yunho said to mrs jung...

“I am so happy today yunho....Three of you are not greedy like others and you guys will not let money destroy the love you have for each other....come here my babies...give your grandma a hug...”and Yoochun kyu and yunho hugged their grandmother..

 

After some time..

Our poor cutie jaejoong finally reached his destination, the venue where the jung’s party is going on. He parked his bike and walked inside.

“oh god please....my day is already spoiled because of that rich brat.....see to it that the remaining day go smoothly without any trouble.....”jaejoong prayed..

 

Yunho’s manager had taken a video of today’s incident that happened between yunho and jae...and he excitedly walked near Yoochun, Kyuhyun and Mrs jung to show it...

“Sir....yoochun sir....i want to show you a video of Yunho sir....”manager said excitedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter