chapter 1

Love vs Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is like a festival for the jung empire. The successor of the Jung family will be decided today. The ritual of the jung family where mrs jung will be announcing the heir of the jung family.

Though the young jung brothers does not compete with each others but their patents do.Kangin and leeteuk wants their son to become the heir of the jung whereas siwon wants his elder son Yoochun to lead the Empire...

But mrs jung understands her grandkids better than their parents.Her grandkids are not greedy and for each other they can give up their position if the other ask for it.

Both yoochun and changmin wants Yunho to lead the empire.

 

At church..

A beautiful boy parks his bike and removes his helmet. He works at a company who organises parties and today he has to go to the jung mansion as his company is the one who made the arrangements. his job is to look after the arrangements and see if everything is going smoothly .

As he enters the church he sees so much crowd inside.

“oh god why so much crowd today....aish ” he tried to push people to reach near the god.

He was about to pray when suddenly all the people moved aside to make a way for someone...

When he opened his eyes he saw a handsome man in business suit walking towards the god.

Yunho entered inside the church and his bodyguards made way for him to go towards the god when he reached near the god he closed his eyes and folded his hands to pray.After praying he signalled his manager who brought a brief case full of money.Yunho took the briefcase and offered it to the father.

“Here is the donation for the church..”Yunho handed the money to the father..

He turned to go out just then he heard someone saying..

“hey...hello mr who do you think you are huh.....pushing all the people and entering like a VIP to pray to god.....”A fur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter