chapter 2

Love vs Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun was getting ready in his room. Today is big day for his brother yunho and he is so excited to see his brother becoming the successor of jung empire. He is not at all envious of his brother rather he is very proud of yunho. since childhood he has seen yunho as his role model. yunho has taken care of both kyuhyun and yoochun like a father ,and he knows that yunho will not do anything to hurt him or kyuhyun. Yunho is very possessive and protective when it comes to his brother.

Yoochun was never interested in business. His hobby is painting and he is a well known painter in south Korea and he wants to do carrier and with his brother and mother supporting him is enough for him .

Siwon entered into yoochun’s room along with heechul...

“yoochun.....Yunho is not here yet.... you have an opportunity to impress mom and become the heir of jung”siwon said....Yoochun knew that his father will force him to do something like this.

“dad....how many times i have told you that i am not interested in business please dont force me....”yoochun said

“what....you....stupid ....how could you loose this opportunity....opportunities like this will not come again.....”Yoochun said nothing and continued tying tie around his neck.

“You have gone crazy....that yunho has filled your brain with nonsense....he has brain washed you...that’s why you are behaving like this.....unbelievable.....what i have done in past life to get a son like them....useless” siwon went away..

“its ok baby.......i am proud of you......if you dont like business....do what you like baby.....dont compromise to please others...”Heechul hugged yoochun...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter