Fresh Start?

His Heart Is Colder Than Ice

"Hello, Jungkook." His instructor is taking attendance as they walk in.

"Coach, do you mind telling me your name?" The words spill out of Jungkook's mouth as quickly as he regrets it.

"'Coach' is all you need to call me," Coach says briskly. "Now get your skates on."

What a heart-warming greeting. Jungkook is tempted to roll his eyes, but instead tugs his skates on.

...

"Glad to see you're working hard," Coach says, but his lips are slightly facing down.

What's the point of complimenting us when you don't even look like you mean it? Jungkook wants to bite back.

"You can go ahead and have a break. Mr.Jeon, I have a matter I would like to discuss with you." Coach waves the others away.

"So," Coach says when Jungkook is within earshot. "I would like to ask a favor from you-can you get these flyers passed out? They're for our show." Coach shoves a stack of papers in Jungkook's hands.

"Our show?" Jungkook echoes.

"Yes. Were you even listening? We'll be having a show. Apparently it hasn't happened yet, so this is a new thing for you all."

"I was listening." Jungkook mumbles.

"So can you do that? Or do I have to ask someone else?" Coach says mockingly. 

"I can do it." Jungkook glares at Coach a little.

Coach grins a small, satisfied smile. "I hope you can."

Jungkook is taken back by his arrogance. "Who do you think you are?" He sneers.

Coach pins his arm to  the wall in front of Jungkook. "Your Coach. I'm five years older, so you better have respect for me." And with that, he smirks and walks away.

"Yah! Coach, you're too young to be an instructor.."

Who the hell helps people while they're only a few years older?

The old coach was way older. By around 15  years...

Jungkook stares at the pile of papers on top of his hand.

I guess I really have to do it. Jungkook sighed.

...

After half an hour, he had managed to get rid of around seventy-five percent of the stack.

The rest he could hang them up on public places in case other people wanted to see the show.

It was a bit tiring, but he got to get away from Coach for a while.

What time is it? Jungkook looked up to see the clock.

Jungkook's eyes widened. It had cut into break time!!

Coach...that evil, cruel demon...

Jungkook scowled. He stuffed the rest of the papers in his bag, and rushed over to the café.

Around 3 minutes to eat..at least there's not a long line...I'll just buy a snack or something.

Jungkook can't believe his coach!

How could he? He knew that he deserved a hard, well-earned rest...

One day I'll have my small, satisfying vengeance..

Just One Day.

(See what I did there?)