The Annoying Truth

His Heart Is Colder Than Ice

"Another cup of coffee? Seriously?" Jungkook says, extremely annoyed. He'd been grinding coffee all morning. Jungkook had two theories: Coach was a coffee addict-or he wanted to annoy Jungkook forever.

"Yes, another. You can make one for yourself is you want." Coach shrugged.

Jungkook sneered. "As if."

Coach glared at him.

Jungkook glared back.

...

"Soooo. How's things with Mr.Coach?" Taehyung smirked as he asked.

"He's absolutely-"

"Handsome? Beautiful? Total piece of meat?"

"Horrendous."

"Horrendously beautiful that it's unreal?"

"What the hell, Taehyung. You're supposed to be rooting for me." Jungkook whined.

"I'm rooting for Coachkook."

"Coachkook?"

"It's your ship name-Jungkook and Coach!"

"What the heck. You've been watching too much anime Taehyung." 

"I do not!"

"You watch like 5 hours of anime a day!"

"That was that one week!"

"Pssh. You still watch like 20 episodes a day though."

"Anyways, you totally like him!"

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

Jungkook took a deep breath. He felt like a five-year old again. "No, I don't." He makes a attempt to sound scary, but Taehyung laughs at his cute attempt. "Wow, your nose looks so angry. It's all scrunched up!," Taehyung teases. "But if you really didn't like him why do you always talk about him?"

"Uh-because I see him like everyday? Duh?"

"So? You never talk about Yugyeom that much. Or BamBam."

"That's because I'm Coach's assistant and I have to see him more than anyone else?"

"Isn't it suspicious he chose you instead of anyone else? Have you ever considered the thought he likes seeing you? And teasing you?" Taehyung squints and points a finger at him.

"He only chose me so he could torture me."

"No, he teases you. You know, you mainly tease the people you're close to. Like you and I always tease each other."

Jungkook knows some parts of Taehyung's explanation is true. But Jungkook doesn't want it to be true. (Or so he thinks.)