Ice, meet Fire

His Heart Is Colder Than Ice

Jungkook is told he is very fiery. Competitive and very passionate when he knows what he wants.

He knows he's very talented when it comes to ice-skating, gliding smoothly over the cold frost.

Jungkook is almost capable of anything when it comes to ice-skating.

If he doesn't, he works until he can perfect it.

Jungkook is very friendly even if he's competitive.

He has many friends-Yugyeom, Taehyung, a guy that goes to the same practice rink as Jungkook but is on the ice-hockey team. Jungkook is always on good terms on most people. He is surprised when his instructor decides to quit.

"Don't take it too personal, Jungkook. I just found a better place to work that's nearby my home, that's all."

"Thank you for training me, Coach."

His coach grins. "Thank you for cooperating with me. Farewell then. Hope to cross paths with you again in the future."

But his new trainer, his new Coach is nothing that Jungkook thought he would be.

Jungkook decides his new Coach might feel a bit awkward, so he decided to make a banner for him.

Jungkook hadn't been told much about his new instructor. Just that he was a male, and 22 years old. 

To his dismay, their first meeting didn't go as well as he thought.

...

"What is this?" His instructors glares at the banner.

"O-Oh. I thought you might be a bit uncomfortable here, so I decided to welcome you along with some of my friends and teammates." Jungkook gestured to his teammates.

"Interesting, Mr.Jeon. But I'm afraid I didn't need someone's approval to be welcomed. I can easily welcome myself in." His instructor's eyes seemed to twinkle in amusement, but his mouth is facing down. A scowl, even.

Jungkook blushed darkly. 'Who would've thought something like this would happen?'

"Oh, sorry Coach..."

His new coach walked away, the sole acknowledgment was a slight nod of his head. He then walked away, talking to Jungkook's teammates.

...

"He did what?" Taehyung was unable to stop laughing.

Jungkook had just told Taehyung about the welcoming fiasco, and Taehyung was laughing so hard Jungkook wouldn't be surprised if he fell off the seat.

They were currently taking a break in the café.

"Is he hot?"

Jungkook choked on his food. "What the hell, Kim Taehyung?"

"I dunno, I was wondering because if he was, I would totally bang."

Jungkook coughed loudly.

"Sorry. So..he just walked away?"

"Well yeah. And even if I did my moves perfectly he still wouldn't praise me! The old Coach would always-"

"You want him to praise you? Do you have a kin-"

"No, I don't! And geez Taehyung, you're being more erted than usual."

"So you're saying I'm erted?"

"Is there a Taehyung #2 or something?," Jungkook snorts. "Yes, you."

"I'm not, what're you talking about?"

"Says the one who watched anime."

"It's just anime!" Taehyung waves his arms around wildly, trying to defend himself.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Either way, he's an awful coach. He won't even say anything positive! It's like he's this cruel demon on ice-skates."

"Woah, woah. How do you know so much when you've just met him?"

"I don't know a lot," Jungkook argues. "He just doesn't seem very nice."

"Uh-huh." Taehyung takes another bite of his food.

"I really don't!"

"Whatever you say." Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, annoyed.

But he is a bit attractive.. Jungkook shakes his head in attempt to clear his thoughts.

No he isn't. He's your coach for goddamn's sake. Jungkook's brain tries to twist away from the thought of his Coach, but the image of his handsome face kept on popping inside his brain.

 

A/N:

How'd you like it?

I purposely made it long because  have been giving y'all short chapters most of the time.

I'll try to make the chapters long..maybe at least 150 words?

I've always been fascinated by ice-skating, and I'm proud to say I'm pretty good at it.

As you can see, Jin is very cold towards his trainees.

Who knows why? 😏😏😏