First Glance (pt.1)

Morning Light

“Hey have you seen that new girl around campus? Isn’t she super hot..” Momo ignored Chaeyoung as she continued to study her laptop screen. “You know I don’t have time to listen to you ramble on about girls. Now leave me alone I’m trying to get some work done. Maybe you should try it sometime?” Chaeyoung pretended to be shocked, playfully smacking Momo’s arm. “No need for sarcasm Mo I just thought maybe you’d thought she was pretty.” Momo kept shut but she couldn’t help admit in her mind that the new girl was insanely attractive. She was deep in thought, staring into the distance when she heard Chaeyoung gasp. “That’s her! Oh my god she’s coming over here.” Momo snapped her head up in shock, immediately sitting up straight and closing her laptop. However there was no one site. Momo glared at Chaeyoung as she laughed. “I knew you’d seen her around! Just admit you think she’s hot.” Momo covered her now beet red cheeks with her sleeves and huffed. Chaeyoung stood up and studied Momo’s expression before announcing her leave and skipping away. Momo sat by her self for a while, continuing on her work and admiring the scenery of their campus grounds. She was lost in thought and didn’t realise she was staring until the girl walked up to her, waving her hand in front of Momo’s face with a puzzled expression. Momo shook her head and laughed, apologising for staring before she looked into the girls eyes. Then she noticed that it was the girl she’s seen around campus. She froze mid sentence to the girls shock, who  seemed worried and sat next to Momo, her hand on her shoulder. Her hand sent warmth over Momo’s whole body and she could feel her face growing more and more red for the second time that afternoon. She finally regained consciousness to the situation and looked over at the girl who now had a bright smile on her face. “Hi! My name is Yoo Jeongyeon! I’ve seen you around campus and I wanted to introduce myself because I’m new!” Momo couldn’t help but smile at her energy and adorable features. “Hello! I’ve seen you around too. My name is Hirai Momo!”