Chapter 3

The Mysterious Guy in my Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating. I am sooo busy these days T.T Here's chapter 3 for you guys. Hope you like it! Enjoy reading!! Don't forget to share your thoughts! I wanna hear something from you guys~

 

 

Soomin's POV

The taxi stop infront of the airport. I paid the taxi driver and thanked him before I went out. I look at my wrist watched, Gosh! It's already 10:05! I stared to run to the arrivals. I look at the big screen infront of me and searched for my sister's flight. The plane arrived already! So I searched for my sister but I can't find her. Where is she?! Gosh! What if she already left? I'm so dead! I am 100% sure that she will nagged at me for being late! Sighs. Great just great! I walked around the airport searching for her and pulled out my phone to call her. I suddenly turned around, didn't see that someone is at my back and crashed into that person caused me to fell on my . But wait, I left something.... something hot! 

"Ahhrggg!" I groaned. It's so hot! So hooooottt!!!

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry miss!!" I heard a man said.

 I look at my shirt, my white shirt. My eyes went wide when I saw a black stained on my shirt. My white shirt!! T__T I groaned again then looked up to see a two guys infront of me wearing a pilot uniform. One of them was holding a starbucks coffee cup. I look at that guy, he is so handsome. I can't see his eyes because he is wearing sunglasses. I look at the other guy, he look like a monkey but still handsome. Well, I don't care if they are handsome or not! That guy who is holding a cup of starbucks coffee, grrrrr! 

End of POV

 

Donghae and Hyukjae look at the girl both shocked. The girl looks so mad! 'Oh no! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter