Chapter 2

The Mysterious Guy in my Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next chapter is here!! Enjoy reading!! =)

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. This is your Captain Lee Donghae speaking. We would like to welcome you onboard this Korean Airlines we will hopefully arrive at Seoul, South Korea at 9:05am. Once again, we thank you for choosing to fly with us today and we hope you enjoy your flight. Have a great day!" I announced and smile brightly then I heard someone chuckled. I glanced at my side to see my co-captain, my bestfriend Lee Hyukjae, chuckling at me.

We already arrived at Incheon International Airport. I got my luggage and waited for Hyukjae. I pulled out my phone and turn it on and send a message to my mom informing her that I already landed and asked her to have a lunch with me.
"Who are you texting?" someone asked. I turn my head to find Hyukjae beside me. "It's my mom, just informing her that we already arrived here" I replied then put my phone inside of my pocket and grabs my suitcase. "Let's go. I quite hungry now and tired" Hyukjae said the we started walking.

"Donghae ah, let's wait the others here. They're on their way." Hyuk said then showed his phone to me so we stopped and just stand where we are.

"So, what is your plan for today?" Hyukjae asked as we wait for the others.
"Lunch with my mom, visit my dad and sleep. What about you?" I replied. Before Hyuk can replied, we saw some of flight attendants.

"Hello Captain Donghae!" one of them greeted me. I greeted her back and flashed my killer smile. I saw her face gets red. "Hello Captian Donghae, Captain Hyukjae!" the others greeted too and bowed at us. We greeted them too and I wave my hands to them then flashed my killer smile again. 

"OMG! Did you see that?! He smile at me!" I heard one of them said."Captain Donghae is really handsome wearing his uniform! So cool!" Then they started whispering to each other. I chuckled, Hyuk chuckled too. I bet he heard it too. "You have many fangirls huh" Hyukjae teased me. I just chuckled again and stuck my tongue out on him then look at my reflection in the glass infront of me.

I am still wearing my dark blue uniform. My cap is on my right hand and I am wearing sunglasses. Same goes as Hyukjae but he is not wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter