Chapter 1

The Mysterious Guy in my Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy reading!!! =)

 

 

 

 

 

"Jung Soomin, will you marry me?" 

Here I am, standing in the middle of the airport with a boquet of flowers in my hand. Infront of me is a kneeling man, who is wearing a pilot uniform, and holding a black velvet box with a diamond ring inside. 


I look around, a lot of people surrounding us. Watching what was happening. Some of them holding their phones like they were recording the scene or taking photos. I shifted my eyes to the man infront of me. He was looking at me with nervous eyes. I smiled at him and was about to answer him a "yes" when someone suddenly shouted my name very loudly. 

 


"Soomin ah! Yah!" 

"Yah! Soomin ah! Wake up!! You sleepy head!" someone shouts then shook me vigorously. I opened my left eye to see my friend.

"Mmmmmmmmm.... what.. is.. it..." I said with my sleepy voice before hugging my pillow and closing my eyes again. Ahhrgg! Why did she wake me up! I was going to say yes to him! Ugh! Annoying Yoona! she thought to herself.

"Well missy, I remember, you told me last night that you are going to fetch your sister in the airport today right?" Yoona said while applying some cream to her face.

"What...time is.. it.." Soomin asked still with sleepy voice. "Well, it's already 8:30 in the morning so if I were y----" upon hearing the time, Soomin suddenly sit up on the bed. "WHAT?!!" she exclaimed. Yoona lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter