Chapter 1

A Poem for Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho took his sunglasses off and looked around for a couple minute. Ugh, Incheon sure is still the same, busy as always. And here the Choi Minho standing while looking for his pickup man. Out of his own will to return to Seoul after enjoying life in Florida for about 7 years but when Uncle Kyeong talks about money to Minho, the 32-year-old man will never be able to resist. Speaking of money issues, Minho has his own level.

 

“Mr. Choi?” A man greeted Minho. More than half century man appeared, dressed so neatly in a suit. “I’ll be your servant during your stay in Seoul.”

 

“I’ll not be that long,” said Minho doesn’t care.

 

“You’ll be that long,” the butler replied smile plastered firmly. “You can call me Mr. Kang,” and the butler picked up Minho's travel bag containing only 3 pieces of clothes. Mr. Kang guide, to the parking lot, enters the car and crosses the dirt road slowly under soft drizzle.

 

Seoul is absolutely boring. Even a man who walks by side of the road looks boring. He didn’t have a lively appetite at all, allowing himself to be soaked with a soggy drizzle and walking like a zombie. Not long afterwards the man's head held up and he pulled up his chest, screaming aimlessly until his shocking high pitched voice broke through Minho's car. Minho's eyes rolled, what an idiot.

 

“Spray him,” Minho's absolute command.

 

“Yes?”

 

Without wanting to repeat the same command, Mr. Kang increased the speed of the car, spray the puddle  to the man who was still shouting spent all of his lung capacity at side of the road. His body poured with dirty water and not a little of that dirty water that came into his mouth. The man was two seconds silent, startled before finally shouted again. But this time he scream irritated aimed for Minho’s cars.

 

“YOU ING !!!” and a floating shoe landed on the roof of Minho's car with a loud bang.

 

Mr. Kang thinks to stop but Minho chooses to ignore the crazy and that stupid man. Minho does not intend to make his visit longer than they already are. Stuck in city like Seoul is boring..

 

They arrived in front of a luxurious mansion with a beautiful fountain. For Minho, this is normal. After all, his fountain can be everywhere even in his room though. Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter